Ben Needham MEGATHREAD

Wow that's £5.27 apiece split between food and drink in a restauant. Some booze up.

I'm surprised they sell pints of beer in Cos. This being the metric EU and all that. I think what they meant to print was that 10 people between them had 17 glasses of beer and 3 glasses of wine. 2 rounds of drinks amounting to a total of £52.70.

Who says they had food and that food was included in the bill?

Well it's about time the people of Sheffield do what the citizens of Liverpool did and stop buying the SUN NEWSPAPER

I for one will never buy it again

Matt fen wick is one of the best cops this city has and him and his team worked 11 hrs that day and then went out and had a drink and a meal

The sun call it a binge lol xx

Think people ought to boycott The Sun. Bloody ridiculous.

Think people ought to boycott The Sun. Bloody ridiculous.

Well, I'd probably stretch to all the tabloids :hihi:

The sun are well known for telling lies and that's been proved over last few week I for one won't buy the sun again

one min they condem fans for hills borough

and praise police

and now they're critizing police for having a drink after work

the sun spout a load f crap

load of cr@p the news of the world went because of corruption and now the sun should follow

They should not be damaging Ben needham case to sell newspapers .

The sun are well known for telling lies and that's been proved over last few week I for one won't buy the sun again

one min they condem fans for hills borough

and praise police

and now they're critizing police for having a drink after work

the sun spout a load f crap

load of cr@p the news of the world went because of corruption and now the sun should follow

They should not be damaging Ben needham case to sell newspapers .

You bought it before? :huh::hihi:

I can not honestly remember any time I have ever bought a copy. I've obviously read it though. Newspapers used to be in canteens/kitchens in places I've worked in the past.

It is sad, there are hundreds of people go missing every year, and it would not be practical to spend millions on each one. But they're not all in Kos. What amazes me about this is after Hillsborough, Orgreave, the Rotherham scandal and how they informed the media about the search at Cliff Richards property, they still can't show a bit of common sense and keep a low profile. Two senior officers are reportedly out there one of who has been recalled and an internal inquiry will just cover up the whole story.

There are plenty of equally deserving missing people cases that receive nowhere near the publicity, and police money/time, that this single case receives.

I dare say there many are equally deserving missing persons cases which receive no time or money whatsoever. Is that because they aren't in as an exciting location?

There are plenty of equally deserving missing people cases that receive nowhere near the publicity, and police money/time, that this single case receives.

I dare say there many are equally deserving missing persons cases which receive no time or money whatsoever. Is that because they aren't in as an exciting location?

are they all suspect of a crime being committed, abduction, kidnap etc?

Edited by kidley

You ever been to Kos ? :)

Maybe they'll find him by accident one day.

Cf the murderer recently traced after thirty years thanks to an unconnected blood test of his daughter.

Well it's about time the people of Sheffield do what the citizens of Liverpool did and stop buying the SUN NEWSPAPER

I for one will never buy it again

Matt fen wick is one of the best cops this city has and him and his team worked 11 hrs that day and then went out and had a drink and a meal

The sun call it a binge lol xx

Go and have a drink after work yes but to go well into the morning when you have to be up for work next day doesn't shine well with anyone working abroad.