Did you ever live in Parson Cross?

Those names ring a bell. I think Taylor was involved with lawn mowers.

Also Hayes, Atkins, Shepherd, Barker, Dixon, Otter, Platts, Gould, Dempsey, Morren, Hancock, Hempshall etc.

my mum still lives on there, has done for over 30 years her surname is brown.

Nener lived on the Cross, but did go to Lindsey Road YC and remember an Atkins family from Lindsey Ave. in the 70s

Can you remember anyone caller ' Lomas ' on Morgan Ave in the 50s?

Sorry Albert I dont,I wasnt born till 63..:)

Nener lived on the Cross, but did go to Lindsey Road YC and remember an Atkins family from Lindsey Ave. in the 70s

do you mean the aitkins???rocky looked like werewolf,martin was a butcher.

Those names ring a bell. I think Taylor was involved with lawn mowers.

Also Hayes, Atkins, Shepherd, Barker, Dixon, Otter, Platts, Gould, Dempsey, Morren, Hancock, Hempshall etc.

old mrs hempshall used to have a male carer before she died,the percivals hated him for some reason,they once ganged up on him,giving him some verbals as he left mrs hempshalls house,to his credit,he stood up to em,telling em a few home truths,which to my amusement,shut them up.mrs henstock also had a man carer,but this one was shorter,older and fatter,does anyone know who they were,the wife and me were trying to recall there names,but senility is creeping in.i think they worked for the council,but couldn,t be sure.

. The last time I saw him about 10yrs ago he asked hubby's permission to give me a hug!

I hope he said "No" (Just jokin')

About two years after his wife left him , I bumped into her at Meadowhall. She genuinely looked about 10 years younger, and you could see the weight had been lifted from her. They must have been hard years for her poor lass...

I hope he said "No" (Just jokin')

About two years after his wife left him , I bumped into her at Meadowhall. She genuinely looked about 10 years younger, and you could see the weight had been lifted from her. They must have been hard years for her poor lass...

Well Bushbaby I don't know what to say, you see I only knew him as a young lad and obviously over the years something changed. I'm glad the ex wife is doing well, sometimes it's best for both party's to separate, it was probably only the kids that kept them together. Would you believe me and Michael used to buy a 5 pack of cigarettes and share, yes we actually broke the 5th one in half. I don't smoke now, that was short lived. I married at 18 and was busy with babies! Yes sometimes it's best to just stick to the good memories isn't it.

do you mean the aitkins???rocky looked like werewolf,martin was a butcher.

Sorry I spelt the name wrong but yes thats the family I remember. I used to go to the youth club with Linda. Wasn't there another Linda that lived next door to them?

Sorry I spelt the name wrong but yes thats the family I remember. I used to go to the youth club with Linda. Wasn't there another Linda that lived next door to them?

dont know mate,i knew the williamsons,willoughbys,aitkins,michelle newton and the smiths off lindsay. i also went to lindsay road youth club,same time as linda,rocky,jean graham,michelle clark and gillian holmes.

Sorry I don't remember most of those names but now you've jogged my memory I do remember the Williamsons and I think the other Linda I remember had the surname Wilkins

jean graham thats a name from the pass