Did you ever live in Parson Cross?

hi guys, when i lived on parson x as a kid it was great,,.totally remember sam the tramp (eddie bedstead) but dont remember the one armrd guy with the alsation and the guy who sold stuff on his bike,,as lived on mansel just next to chaucer there was the chinese chippy,austins d.i.y shop,the papersop,butchers,laundrette(what became a bakery) the fashoin de flair what was the hair salon what was owned by the hatfields but not forgetting the plummers at the end, i remember plummers had a cat which many of time i went in was sat on the potatoes looking for mice,,then the taylors took over but not sure what it was called then,i was in the beagle public house snooker team,we had 2 teams beagle A and beagle B,jack was the landlord and at closing it wa

i will carry on the message now...jack was the landlord and at closing it was,,(GET YOUR BEER OFF AND F**K off),,very polite fellow(not) but tony pellegrina took over eventually and sadly he died of cancer but if anyone remembers harry and ted taylor,bob roberts,scott and shaun wright which was all in snooker team but there dad bob wright is the head of comittee at colley club.

It isn't opposite Milnrow it's next door but three to the garage, Mick Smiths house, where the little A35 is on the drive.

I used to live in the bungalows across the road from there.

why was it called alan ponds garage?? was he the owner at the time and why did they call the gennel just down from the smiths the 8 foot?

I used to live in the bungalows across the road from there.

i live next door jabber as you know and we cant wait to see the back off the racists bnp candidates

i live next door jabber as you know and we cant wait to see the back off the racists bnp candidates

Yeahhh I remember em from when I was there.

Its good to hear from you again by the way!

Yeahhh I remember em from when I was there.

Its good to hear from you again by the way!

you too fella when ya coming home ? :P

you too fella when ya coming home ? :P

As soon as I can get the other half to move! I keep nagging her.

Do the Smiths still have that little car? Theres half a dozen of the things here where I live and every time I see one I think of the Cross and his daughter lifting bloody great sacks of spuds with one hand onto the back of that van.

they have 2 old cars now 1 bit bigger than the other and a caravan on the drive just look at the pic thats been posted

dont know how the expect to pull the van with those cars :huh:

p.s how did you manage to get another half ;)