Newly pregnant!!

My bump is more pronounced now. Had to buy sum maternity jeans (huge sale on at new look on maternity stuff btw) n feel so much better for it.

Addicted to ice lollies at moment, just fruity 1s none wi ice cream.

Did u do thursdays class?

I didn't go to the class on Thursday as I fell asleep!!! Seem to be more tierd in my second trimester than my first - think it's the stress in my life at the moment.

I bought some great stuff from new look sale too!! Also recieved a catalogue for jojo maman bebe - not the cheapest but some lovely stuff!x

minxymoo have you tried the mamas and papas outlet at huddersfield? Its fantastic and has some amazing offers on furniture as well as clothes for mum and baby think its at least 50% off. I went the other week and got some fabulous items.

I'm expecting baby no.4 around mid March!

SNAP!!! i am also expecting my forth in march, congratulations by the way :hihi:

I'm expecting baby no.4 around mid March!

congratulations, all the best to ya.

Hello everyone!!!

We have just found out this week that I am pregnant!! From what I can work out I am around 5 weeks pregnant. I guess I was wanted to start chatting to other mums to be as this is my first pregnancy and hopefully make some new friends!! :)

Going to be a mad year as we are getting married in less than 4 weeks and moving house aswell as going to become a mummy!! No morning sickness yet ( please stay this way!!!!) just very sore boobs that have started grwing already!!! Hows everyone doing?xxx

congratulations, nice to hear v good news.

thanks jimboin and jonouk2008. Jonouk2008, what is your due date, mine is around 16th, will get a proper one at my scan.

thanks jimboin and jonouk2008. Jonouk2008, what is your due date, mine is around 16th, will get a proper one at my scan.

My midwife has given me the 9th or 10th march lol cant remember which one, but same as you will get exact due date on my scan which is on the 26th of august, Cant wait :hihi:

minxymoo have you tried the mamas and papas outlet at huddersfield? Its fantastic and has some amazing offers on furniture as well as clothes for mum and baby think its at least 50% off. I went the other week and got some fabulous items.

I've not but have now so will have to go!! Thanks for the tip!xx

hows everyone doing?

im ove 20 weeks now and have my scan on friday :D

how exciting for u minxymoo i remember when we were off for our 20wk scan.

Im completely shattered now. I eventually finish work on Friday and i cant wait. Ive just turned 36wks yesterday and had my midwife check up and everythings going great little man is growing nicely although i feel like a hippo lol she assured me Im not