Newly pregnant!!

Hi, I'm up for another meet up, wish I only had 5 weeks of work left! Glad to hear ur doing ok, I'm nearly 15 weeks and finally starting to get a little bump! xxx

Great!! Let me know what dates you are free xx

I'm glad all went well with your scan - how you feeling?xx

good thanks, I am one of the lucky ones, other than heart burn I don't suffer with much.

well im 21 weeks and after 3 boys and 7 years of trying for my princess im glad to announce we have actually got her at long last :-)

only thing is now i cant get into my head that im having a girl and im convinced that when i give birth it will come out a boy lmao, but its not stopped me from buying pink everything lol.

Hiya everyone, can I join you all please? I'm not exactly newly pregnant anymore but I am new to the site.

I'm 18 weeks with our 1st although some days I feel like I've been pregnant for years lol.

Hope you're all well.

Hey!! How's everyone feeling? My pregnancy is feeling like it's going really quick! I'm nearly 34 weeks now. Seeing midwife today then the next time will be a home visit - madness!!! Nursery all decorated - just waiting for furniture to arrive in a weeks time. Been feeling well, have been doing all the exercises physio showed me which has helped with SPD - also love my gym ball!!! We decided to host Christmas day this year which will be fun at 38 weeks pregnant - hopefully no early labour lol! Everyone else ok?xx

I am 24weeks today, saw midwife tuesday, all good.

i'm 38 weeks today andreally want baby to be here!!! have tried gym ball, raspberry leaft tea capsules, clary sage oil, spicy food, walking. and no action yet lol!

i'm 38 weeks today andreally want baby to be here!!! have tried gym ball, raspberry leaft tea capsules, clary sage oil, spicy food, walking. and no action yet lol!

hows things progressing? im afraid rasberry leaf wont help you go into labour - it just helps your uterus to contract - can help with the second stage of labour and shrinking back to size after birth. you have to be drinking it for a good few weeks for it to be in your system and work. How you been feeling?xx

Had my 20 weeks scan last week, baby is all happy, healthy and very lazy :hihi: and he's a little boy!!

I can't believe in less than 4 months we'll have a son and he's got man boobs just like his daddy :hihi:

Wow I didn't realise how many on here are pregnant! I'm 26 weeks, and feeling less than myself lately. Hope you all have a happy 9 months!! Xxx

Wow I didn't realise how many on here are pregnant! I'm 26 weeks, and feeling less than myself lately. Hope you all have a happy 9 months!! Xxx

Congrats Gina, do you know what you're having? Is he/she you're 1st? Sorry for all the questions im just sooo excited that im pregnant and ive just started feeling movements :love::love::love::love:

Congrats Gina, do you know what you're having? Is he/she you're 1st? Sorry for all the questions im just sooo excited that im pregnant and ive just started feeling movements :love::love::love::love:

No we have stayed yellow this time :) and it's number 2, after lots of heartache and losses. How far are you? Xx