Newly pregnant!!

Well we went for our scan and we are expecting a little girlie :) i am ver excited as have been convinced that we were having a little boy.

Oooh congrats Adz! Just got to think of girls names now! :)

Congratulations to all. Not commented on this thread for a while. I am now 34 + 3 and getting a very heavy belly :hihi:

Thank you everyone! I'd do it all again tomorrow if I could. He's 11 days old now and I miss being pregnant already :-(

Congrats on your baby girl Adz how exciting xx

Congrats to everyone! Havnt been on here in a while. I'm now 34+ 5 and getting very excited!! x

Hi. Went for my 12 weeks scan today and put me forward a few days, so now due 9th Nov! Baby wouldn't get in the right position to take the measurements for the Nuchal test so was in there ages!!! x

Hi again

I went for my 12 week scan today and it all went well which is a relief. My baby wouldn't get in the right position for the measurements either so I had to go for a walk for 20 minutes, all in with all the waiting it took ages - 3 hours! but it was worth it!