Newly pregnant!!

how exciting for u minxymoo i remember when we were off for our 20wk scan.

Im completely shattered now. I eventually finish work on Friday and i cant wait. Ive just turned 36wks yesterday and had my midwife check up and everythings going great little man is growing nicely although i feel like a hippo lol she assured me Im not

glad your feeling well :D

have you thought of any names yet?xx

I found out today that i am having a little boy and that he is growing perfectly!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Cant believe my husband - he cried loads when the sonographer told us the news - bless him!xx

Thats absolutely fantastic news minxymoo. So happy for you. Its such a nice feeling to see them isnt it.

Have u thought of any names yet? Our little one is going to be called Xander.

thats an unusual name!

we cant decide at mo - shall be a few weels of debating me thinks!x

definitely am unusual name we both wanted something different

youve definitely got some time to decide or argue over lol

Hi, I'm nearly 8 weeks pregnant, Due mid April!

It's been great reading through all your posts and seeing that everyone has varying degrees of symptoms! So far my boobs have really filled out and are tender but had no sickness... I'm absolutly exhausted at the end of the day but apart from that I can't quite believe it's real!!! I think it will only really sink in when I see it on the scan!

Exited and petrified

x

Hi everyone hope your all ok!

I'm having my second baby due on 10th march, I have one little boy already called Jack, I'm totally exhausted with this pregnancy I don't have morning sickness or anything though so I am quite lucky! Nice to read everyones posts see how your all getting on.

Xx

Hi, I'm nearly 8 weeks pregnant, Due mid April!

It's been great reading through all your posts and seeing that everyone has varying degrees of symptoms! So far my boobs have really filled out and are tender but had no sickness... I'm absolutly exhausted at the end of the day but apart from that I can't quite believe it's real!!! I think it will only really sink in when I see it on the scan!

Exited and petrified

x

Hi! :D

Congratulations!! I bet your excited and also trying to get your head around being pregnant! I'm 22 weeks tomorrow and have just started feeling good. Our little boy is really active now and kicking me loads!!!! My husband felt him last week and today my mum and dad felt him move which was brilliant!!

I hope your boobs don't go as massive as mine!! I went from a D cup to an E cup and already filling those!! I dread when my milk comes in - i will end up an F or G!! lol!!

Take care and keep us updated xx

Hi everyone hope your all ok!

I'm having my second baby due on 10th march, I have one little boy already called Jack, I'm totally exhausted with this pregnancy I don't have morning sickness or anything though so I am quite lucky! Nice to read everyones posts see how your all getting on.

Xx

Cingratulations!!

Hope you get over this exhausted period! I'm finally enjoying my pregnancy now the hyperemesis is behind me (fingers crossed!).

You finding out what your having?xx

I've just found out that i'm having a little girl - very exciting :)

Can decorate the nursery now :)

Good luck everybody x

I've just found out that i'm having a little girl - very exciting :)

Can decorate the nursery now :)

Good luck everybody x

Congratulations!!! How you feeling?

When's your due date?x

I'm due 26th jan.

Not felt too bad really. Was sickly at first, but now i'm just suffering with headaches and migranes. Dr gave me co-codomal which knock me out then i'm fine for a few days.

This pregnancy is gong far too quick tho lol.