Newly pregnant!!

Congratulations to you!!!!

ohhh exciting!!! the scan made it so real. how you been feeling? xx

Thanks! Congrats to you too!

I’m feeling ok, which seems strange!! I did have quite bad nausea and extreme tiredness at first but this has calmed down loads in the past 2 weeks, only certain smells that set me off now! I keep thinkng I have made it all up, he he, although I have quite a huge bump already!, my hubby is convinced its twins, but I’m not so sure!

Can’t wait until the scan so that I can see it’s actually real and start the baby shopping! Excited and scared all at once!

hi - how are you getting on? :)

Hi! Sorry for the late reply!

Im good thanks. Im 20 weeks today :D and ive got my scan tomorrow and really looking forward to it. I saw you mentioned aquanatal classes ... where are you going?

Me and my friend go to the Hillsbro one on a Thursday. Its £3.75 for an hour and is really good - and you get a FAB nights sleep after it!!!

Hope the morning sickness has stopped for you. When will you be due?

Im due on 27th November so im hoping the snow holds off this year :o !!!

Hope you are keeping well!

Alyssiasmum :P

Thanks! Congrats to you too!

I’m feeling ok, which seems strange!! I did have quite bad nausea and extreme tiredness at first but this has calmed down loads in the past 2 weeks, only certain smells that set me off now! I keep thinkng I have made it all up, he he, although I have quite a huge bump already!, my hubby is convinced its twins, but I’m not so sure!

Can’t wait until the scan so that I can see it’s actually real and start the baby shopping! Excited and scared all at once!

haha!! i thought i was having twins as i started getting a bump at 8 weeks but there is just one in there!!! have bought all the nursery furniture and pram on a baby plan from mothercare its ace as you an change your mind and have something different of if they have offers on you take your plan in and they refund the difference!!!x

Hi! Sorry for the late reply!

Im good thanks. Im 20 weeks today :D and ive got my scan tomorrow and really looking forward to it. I saw you mentioned aquanatal classes ... where are you going?

Me and my friend go to the Hillsbro one on a Thursday. Its £3.75 for an hour and is really good - and you get a FAB nights sleep after it!!!

Hope the morning sickness has stopped for you. When will you be due?

Im due on 27th November so im hoping the snow holds off this year :o !!!

Hope you are keeping well!

Alyssiasmum :P

Im hoping to go to hillsborough too!!! :D cant se anywhere else that does them My friend thinks you have to be 16 weeks to start them? im 14 weeks tomorrow.

Sickness is slowing down now and not feeling as sick, just had 2 weeks of none stop headaches which is rubbish!! I'm due 9th january - im hoping the weather isnt as bad too!! have worked on community for last 3 years - not fun in the snow!!!xx

Im hoping to go to hillsborough too!!! :D cant se anywhere else that does them My friend thinks you have to be 16 weeks to start them? im 14 weeks tomorrow.

Sickness is slowing down now and not feeling as sick, just had 2 weeks of none stop headaches which is rubbish!! I'm due 9th january - im hoping the weather isnt as bad too!! have worked on community for last 3 years - not fun in the snow!!!xx

Yeah you do have to be 16 weeks and not had any problems like bleeding or anything. It is really good and I would reccomend! I think they do an aqua natal at king edwards but not sure where it is thats why i opted for hillsbro!

Glad you are feeling better. It seems to take forever to get back to feeling 'normal' but you get there! I was being sick up till about 16 weeks and all I ate was chicken noodle soup and fruit and just drank water. I dropped 3 dress sizes! But I am now gaining a nice bump and can feel LOADS AND LOADS of movement!!! Its all worth every bit of sickness and headaches!

Oh I do hope the weather holds off. I usually :love: the snow but really dont wanna see any this year - especially as I will have to get someone to look after my (soon to be) two year old, before I go to hospital!!!

You will have to let me know if you decide to go to aqua natal! :)

i definatly will be going to aqua natal - just feels like im eaiting forever to start - so will see you in 2 weeks!!!x

ooh im 18 weeks now so can do go to aquanatal, what time is the hillsbro one? thanks!

Hey there,

Im 25weeks Pregnant and interested in Aqua Natal. Id be going to the hillsborough one too. :) x

I should get paid for recruiting people LOL!

Its on a Thursday evening and people get there for 7 and then we get changed and usually start about 7.15 till just gone 8. They also have a little talk afterwards for about 15 min about different things like one week it was about labour, and then another week it was about slings and then last week it was about nutrition - all done by a midwife and sometimes organisations like from the Uni.

Its really good but can get full so if you REALLY wanna go then I suggest calling and booking in as they are only allowed 50 in the pool and last week there was 46 of us :D

It is fantastic though. I will have to tell you what im wearing ( ohhhhh sounds like a blind date! :hihi: ) and you will all have to say hi :)

xx

Ooo will do. do you know whether this is on the Fitness unlimited thing? x

Ooo will do. do you know whether this is on the Fitness unlimited thing? x

Ooooo I dont know. You would have to phone and ask - sorry!

:)