Newly pregnant!!

I've had such a stressful 48hours!! Been having headaches for 2 weeks which becae severe at the weekend. After reasurrance and some cocodamol from the GP on Tuesday i went home only to start vomitting - none stop!!! With 24 hours of no fluids I went to A&E at Calow and was admitted. Had lots of IV fluids and drugs and now slowly on the mend - just still haing headaches. As I'm only 14 eeks they haven't been able to listen to the baby's heartbeat so I have to wait 2 weeks which is causing me alot of stress and upset. Just keeping my fingers crossed that little one is ok in there, all the staff at the hospital said baby should be fine. I hope so!x

:(

Oh no Minxymoo. Im sure baby will be fine. Your body is protecting him/her and thats why you get all the crappy-ness!

I hope they go away soon. Have they said what could have caused the headaches? Ive been having them and think its garlic ??? Sounds crazy but thats all i can think of for me!

Anyway, make sure you are looking after yourself and keep drinking lots of fluids!!

x

The doctor seemed to think the headaches could be due to poor circulation? I'm due to go and see the physio again, I think it's something to do with my neck as I'm feeling alot of tension there then it spreads to my head!

Feeling alot brighter, just trying not to worry. Saw my gorgeous niece Ruby yesterday who was born on Tuesday,made me even more excited to be a mum!!!x

By the way I'm hoping to start pregnancy exercise classes on Tuesday. Anyone been to the one at the chuch on Eccasall Road near Hunter's Bar roundabout?x

Minxymoo1 sorry to hear about ur time in hospital , I'm sure everything will be fine, try not to worry too much, these little babies are made of tough stuff!

I haven't been to any pregnancy exercise classes, still using the gym 3 times a week, as midwife said it would be fine until I felt too uncomfortable, hoping to carry on for a few more months! Quite fancy pregnancy yoga though!

This is run by a midwife and is a 2 hour session - warm up, exercises and a talk around different topics. You fancy it? How you feeling?xx

what time are the classes on tuesday, do you have a link??

hope you are feeling better and the pesky headaches go away! ive got my 20 week scan tomorrow so am terrified :( also i'v started to get really sore aches at pelvis, only way i can describe it is as if i've ridden a bike for far too long - hurts when i move/turn and am walking funny! god knows what ive done!

i am 13 and a half weeks pregnant, due 26th Jan. was quite a shock i can tell you, but we are both chuffed to bits.

Just wondering if there are any clubs/groups etc in the S5 area that pregnant women can go to and then in time to come, take their little bundles of joy? Be great to interact with other mums to be.

i am 13 and a half weeks pregnant, due 26th Jan. was quite a shock i can tell you, but we are both chuffed to bits.

Just wondering if there are any clubs/groups etc in the S5 area that pregnant women can go to and then in time to come, take their little bundles of joy? Be great to interact with other mums to be.

There's the one stop shop at Meadows Centre, not sure what day though.

And Palgrave Children's centre do a few things too, pregnancy yoga etc, give them a call.

congratulations! how you feeling? ive started being violently sick again so will have to see gp if it continues over night as i dont want to end up back in hospital!c :(

I'm okay ta.

Not been sick but feel it, but the worst thing that's started in the last few days is really bad indigestion and coming from someone who has never suffered with that in her life, it's absolutely horrid - makes me feel sick and makes it hard to eat. No matter what i eat i've got it and i've not got a very varied diet at moment coz a lot of stuff is not appealing to me at all, mainly meat and the smell of it. If i don't like the smell then i can't go near it.

It's a nightmare trying to feed my cats and dog.

Also if i start coughing (coz i keep getting a tickle in my throat) it makes me gip and so does brushing my teeth - i dread doing it every day and have to do it as quickly as possible lol.

I'd just like to interact with other mums to be, it feels quite lonely sometimes and it'd be nice to get to know some others going through the same as me.