Newly pregnant!!

:) Arrr the last trimester then for you

I am loving the fact it is going dark early as I have an excuse to get into bed at a ridiculously early time. I am taking it a little bit harder this time with work and my 3 year old to contend with (who is a little bugger at times I may add!!! :hihi: ) but its all good. I am so happy to be pregnant I don't care when I feel tired, gives me an excuse to chill out on the sofa :)

Hi everyone! Iv just found out I'm expecting. This will be my first baby and I'm very scared! I'm around 8 weeks. I'm feeling really sick all the time and I'm so tired! I could sleep for hours!! Is this normal? My friend mentioned that the doctor might put me on iron tablets to help with the tiredness. Iv got the midwife on Monday so do you think I should mention it to her?

Hi everyone! Iv just found out I'm expecting. This will be my first baby and I'm very scared! I'm around 8 weeks. I'm feeling really sick all the time and I'm so tired! I could sleep for hours!! Is this normal? My friend mentioned that the doctor might put me on iron tablets to help with the tiredness. Iv got the midwife on Monday so do you think I should mention it to her?

Congratulations!

I remember the sickness and overwhelming tiredness all to well! It's quite normal to feel this way at 8 weeks, your body is going through huge changes, and all your energy is being diverted to growing your little baby!

As soon as I got to 12 weeks I suddenly felt amazing, the sickness disappeared and I had loads of energy- I felt like my old self again! I'm 28 weeks now and still feeling great and baby is wriggling lots so he must be happy too!

Hang in there a few more weeks and you should start to feel better!

hi everyone, hope ur all doing ok, I'm 14 weeks now and can't wait for my next scan! I'm starting to get my energy back now so started swimming.↲↲Can I ask some advice? When I wake up in the morning and roll on to my back, i can feel a hard lump the size of an orange in my abdo, then it seems to go back down inside. Is this normal? It feels weird! Xxx

I'll mention it in my appointment next week. I can only feel it when i've been lying on my side and then roll on to my back, i hope its just the baby i can feel! xxx

Ok that makes me feel better! I can't wait to feel normal again and myself. I shall keep you all updated on how I'm getting on! :)

hi all i am 16 weeks today, sickness has subsided a lot thank god just having problems sleeping at the moment constant headaches and paracetamol and codiene arent touching it, have finally managed to put on 0.3kg after losing 2kg every 2 weeks for the last 2 month still cant tell im pregnant though but thats probably down to the fact i am overweight anyway.

Only 4 weeks left till i have my scan and i can find out what we are having ( already got 1 girl and 3 boys ) so bet you lot cant guess what we are hoping for lol , hope everyone else is going ok all the best michelle

How we all doing ladies? Hoping to arrange an antenatal meet up again if anyone is interested? I'm 30 weeks on Monday and doing ok apart from pain in inner thighs and groin- dreaded SPD!! Other than that I'm great and have spent today scabbing the nursery Walls and putting first layer of undercoat on so I'm knackered now!!

Best thing is 5 more weeks at work - can't wait to leave that horrible place!!!x

Hi, I'm up for another meet up, wish I only had 5 weeks of work left! Glad to hear ur doing ok, I'm nearly 15 weeks and finally starting to get a little bump! xxx

I had my 20 week scan yesterday, all good :-)

I had my 20 week scan yesterday, all good :-)

I'm glad all went well with your scan - how you feeling?xx