Noisy neighbour working on his car

my hubby does all our repairs to our vehicle,on our drive.some people have to because they wont pay expensive garage bills.i suggest having a word with the bloke if you are that bothered.

To be fair there is a limit to how far you can "get over it", if he has gone beyond that then it has to be sorted.

Shut up! Its not that simple! I cant do normal household things like watch tv or be in my garden because the noise is so loud! At that point it gets a bit too much.

Rather than telling a fellow sf user to shut up why don't you go and tell your neighbour to shut up or alternatively MOVE....

my hubby does all our repairs to our vehicle,on our drive.some people have to because they wont pay expensive garage bills.i suggest having a word with the bloke if you are that bothered.

Its not a case of being 'that' bothered. Also as ive said, hes not fixing his own car when it needs a repair, that i would understand, this bloke gets scrap shells and does it as a hobby. Totally different. I wouldnt do it, but then again i have more respect for my neighbours.

Ive just been and put a very polite note through his door.

Ive just been and put a very polite note through his door.

A note?!

Why not at least speak to him?

A note?!

Why not at least speak to him?

It's too noisy, wouldn't be able to hear him.

Try to read a decent newspaper instead. Problem solved

Try to read a decent newspaper instead. Problem solved

:hihi::hihi:

Get a job and buy your own house, you can have a choice on where you live otherwise put up with it, at least he is trying to keep himself busy instead of watching Jeremy karl all day

I have got my own house, and i have chosen the area I live ACTUALLY YOU MORON! I assume you stereotype everyone do you? What i didnt chose to do is live next to someone with no respect. That is something that no one can forsee, council estate or private estate is irrelevant.

I have got my own house, and i have chosen the area I live ACTUALLY YOU MORON! I assume you stereotype everyone do you? What i didnt chose to do is live next to someone with no respect. That is something that no one can forsee, council estate or private estate is irrelevant.

How's that note you put under his door working out for you?

Well said !!. There are to many "self righteous" no it all's on here.

Medusa warning: We have forum rules about being abusive to other forum users. If you can't address other forum users in a civil manner then don't address them at all, or you'll be finding yourself on the receiving end of a ban.

There are a few on this thread who need to learn this lesson and start thinking before posting.