Fat girls in see through leggings

If thine eye offends thee, pluck it out....

You've heard of the three blind mice, haven't you?

FATCIST!!!

Here is an open letter to all you gorgeous curvacious, larger than life, ladies....

I love to see you, in whatever you wear.....Big girls you are beautiful...(hope Mrs Vader doesn't see this!)

If thine eye offends thee, pluck it out....

You've heard of the three blind mice, haven't you?

FATCIST!!!

Here is an open letter to all you gorgeous curvacious, larger than life, ladies....

I love to see you, in whatever you wear.....Big girls you are beautiful...(hope Mrs Vader doesn't see this!)

does Mrs Vader also have a mask and a cape?

I'm not saying this to mock and god knows I'm no Daniel Craig myself,

Do you wear a stocking on your head to save us the pain then? If not you obviously don't have anyone who loves you enough to tell you. ner ner.

does Mrs Vader also have a mask and a cape?

Yes, but she only wears it on my birthday. Spoil sport.:hihi: Stop it now, I'm having a Halle Berry moment.:hihi:

:hihi: oh dear.. Why can't people do whatever they want. If you don't like it, don't look, simple :)

It's precisely that kind of woolly liberal thinking that makes people think it's ok to go out dressed like clowns.

Let me put it this way - the coal shed at my mothers house and the sistine chapel are both buildings but there's only one I want to spend any time inside. I apply the same rule to birds...

Liberal thinking? LOL. I really do hope you're drop dead gorgeous, because I don't want to tell you what I think of your personality.

It's precisely that kind of woolly liberal thinking that makes people think it's ok to go out dressed like clowns.

Let me put it this way - the coal shed at my mothers house and the sistine chapel are both buildings but there's only one I want to spend any time inside. I apply the same rule to birds...

and 'birds' apply the same rule to us. someone out there thinks you the coal shed at your mom's house.

it's all good. we can't all like the same thing. like people said, just don't look.

.. but there's only one I want to spend any time inside. I apply the same rule to birds...
And there was Kaimani worrying that HE sounded like a perve ... :hihi:

Liberal thinking? LOL. I really do hope you're drop dead gorgeous, because I don't want to tell you what I think of your personality.

Luckily for me, I'm hot as ****. And im so insanely masculine I should warn you there's a chance that your pregnant just from replying to my post...

Let me put it this way - it costs 14 Euros to enter the Sistine Chapel and 4.5 million enter it annually....whatever floats your boat mate.:rolleyes:

An open letter to big girls wearing see through leggings

Ladies, I know the sheer leggings are very 'in' at the minute, but perhaps they should be restricted to those girls and women who can carry them off?

I'm not saying this to mock and god knows I'm no Daniel Craig myself, but as you clearly have no one who loves you enough to tell you, I thought I should say this as a public service.

No one needs to see that amount of cellulite on show - it's not attractive looking at the equivelent of hundred weight of marsh mallows stuffed into a hessien sack.

This is all.

Burkers should be made compulsary lol.

Luckily for me, I'm hot as ****. And im so insanely masculine I should warn you there's a chance that your pregnant just from replying to my post...
*whispers to Natallie* - he's not all that , honestly... :;)