Fat girls in see through leggings

i saw a girl in the street and she had a really obvious one. also how do your thongs get so twisted?

seriously leggings. what ever happened to mini skirts and trousers. now all girls wear are leggings or butt shorts.

yes i know i shouldn't look but sometimes you can't help but notice, no matter how respectful you try to be.

Well, perhaps she was just being welcoming and friendly towards people from foreign parts.

You don't see too many camels parked in Sheffield.:hihi:

An open letter to big girls wearing see through leggings

Ladies, I know the sheer leggings are very 'in' at the minute, but perhaps they should be restricted to those girls and women who can carry them off?

I'm not saying this to mock and god knows I'm no Daniel Craig myself, but as you clearly have no one who loves you enough to tell you, I thought I should say this as a public service.

No one needs to see that amount of cellulite on show - it's not attractive looking at the equivelent of hundred weight of marsh mallows stuffed into a hessien sack.

This is all.

:clap: :clap: