The 2010/2011 snow Megathread

Half way through making a Battenberg. Anyone know of a late shopper that sells marzipan?

thankyou my dear! just spoke to him and he is near ecclesfield so hehasn t done bad at all. he says there are just cars everywhere.

thanks for your help.

safe home and god bless to others in the same situation, its just horroible

He HAS made good time! Did he scav a lift from some passing reindeer?!

I didn't do owt, sweetie, just shouted me mouth off xxx :blush:

you're just boasting now !

Anyone genuinely stuck in city centre SW p.m. me - can help

its not a boast more of a moan:(:(:(

wow terrible conditions on M1, i only drove to my bank at kiveton from swallownest earlier and i was nearly in tears i thought i was going to die!

Deep breaths, hun, you made it - be proud of yourself! Not many have the guts to even try driving in this weather, and you did so safely and without panicking. You did really well as conditions out there would challenge the best of us xxx

13" in Killamarsh

what address is that please :heyhey:

He HAS made good time! Did he scav a lift from some passing reindeer?!

I didn't do owt, sweetie, just shouted me mouth off xxx :blush:

good shouting skills!

i dont think he did! i think hes that cold he doesnt have much choice but to go as quick as he can!

good shouting skills!

i dont think he did! i think hes that cold he doesnt have much choice but to go as quick as he can!

...I used my "Sergeant Major" voice....works quite well... :hihi:

Snowflakes are smaller but still coming down steadily here on Stradbroke (in case I get told off!) xxx

thankyou my dear! just spoke to him and he is near ecclesfield so hehasn t done bad at all. he says there are just cars everywhere.

thanks for your help.

safe home and god bless to others in the same situation, its just horroible

Hope he gets home ok. He'll look like frosty the snowman by the time he gets home lol. I'm also in Chapeltown and my hubby doesn't finish work till 2 am :-( I doubt I'll sleep till he gets home...he works on the trains so he can't finish early. Take care everyone.

my neighbour has just been to asda handsworth and they are selling loads of stuff for 5p!! she came back with loads of bags costing just £2!!

Hope he gets home ok. He'll look like frosty the snowman by the time he gets home lol. I'm also in Chapeltown and my hubby doesn't finish work till 2 am :-( I doubt I'll sleep till he gets home...he works on the trains so he can't finish early. Take care everyone.

god looby hope he is ok. hopefully the roads msy have cleared a tiny bit then.