The 2010/2011 snow Megathread

Nataliie, your posts always make me smile, you're as bad as me with the snow haha ! still bucketing down here....just in case any mods are watching ;)

Oooh, you're in the Swallownest area? I already know it's snowing there... that's the direction my snows coming from, so I've got people texting me everytime it gets bad in that general direction :love::hihi:

I reckon it's about time for me to get a snow shovel, does anyone know where I could find cheap ones? I'm a foreign student so no clue really where to get stuff like that! I was thinking Wickes.

You're better with a proper spade (as in the gardening tool), those plastic shovels don't pick up compacted snow very well... was a right pain clearing the drive/path/road this morning!

I reckon it's about time for me to get a snow shovel, does anyone know where I could find cheap ones? I'm a foreign student so no clue really where to get stuff like that! I was thinking Wickes.

Wilkinsons? I use a plastic dustpan (without the brush) xxx