Brentford v Wednesday (Matchthread)

Just watched the Owls and .. what a massive disappointment from back to front (although Tudgay is a class act) apart from Weaver who made a tremendous save the rest were decidedly pedestrian no width no pace the sooner johnson returns the better.

Very poor today it seems they just dont like playing on sky.

In all departments we were second best, i admit we deserved to lose today, very poor Wednesday.

watching wednesday is like watching my 7 year old in park :loopy:

watching wednesday is like watching my 7 year old in park :loopy:

Who do you support?

That's another 90 mins of my life that Wednesday owe me back.

Utter garbage. Can't draw any positives from that whatsoever. No excuses.

Spurr needs dropping as that was another 4 out of 10 performance (an increasingly regular occurrence).

I'll be there on Saturday and we need to use this as a kick up the arse!

Very disappointing.

That's another 90 mins of my life that Wednesday owe me back.

Utter garbage. Can't draw any positives from that whatsoever. No excuses.

Spurr needs dropping as that was another 4 out of 10 performance (an increasingly regular occurrence).

I'll be there on Saturday and we need to use this as a kick up the arse!

Very disappointing.

totally agree drop spurr just to give him a kick up the arse if owt not just him to blame though today no positives best team on day won

cant help think those possible three points lost today will come back to haunt us come the end of the season

cant help think those possible three points lost today will come back to haunt us come the end of the season

Lets hope so eh ?

Proper bottle job today, totally outplayed by a team who hadn't won til today and you had a chance to go 4 points clear.

Next 3 matches are quite big for your massive club, I reckon after those you will be able to guage better where you will finish.

Just having a right laugh here though thinking owls vs CARLISLE is a massive match for you :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Just having a right laugh here though thinking owls vs CARLISLE is a massive match for you :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

it is now :(

Next 3 matches are quite big for your massive club, I reckon after those you will be able to guage better where you will finish.

agree with your point about the next 3 matches but every game is a massive game for us until we are promoted. we had to lose eventually, lets hope we have got it out of the system now. we will find out soon enough whether either club was in a false position before todays game kicked off

Lets hope so eh ?

Proper bottle job today, totally outplayed

bit like uniteds play off matches, except we can hopefully still go on and make something of our season

wouldnt pay there wages total and utter discrace all over the place and where the defence was ive no idea they didnt deserve to draw never mind win!!