What to do with visiting nephew and niece

I've got my 13 year old nephew and 11 year old niece, and their mum, staying next weds-sun (21-25th). Can anyone suggest some activities we could do - they're are quite outdoorsey but are coming from France so won't have any kit with them.

Ta!

Hill walking in the peaks? Day trip out to Worksop for Centre Parcs?

Clumber Park is great for kids that age and you won't need any special outdoor gear.

How about the Major Oak and the Robin Hood centre at Edwinstowe?

How about rother valley? Its lovely for kids and great for adults to, how about doing a picknick?

How about snail hunting,that will get you outside.!!

nip up to the ski village, they have bowling, jungle jim, outdoor adventure playground, quad bikes and a bar and of course slopes and a toboggan

Chatsworth Farm?

If the weather is bad try the Western park museum. It's brilliant for kids and adults.

I've got my 13 year old nephew and 11 year old niece, and their mum, staying next weds-sun (21-25th). Can anyone suggest some activities we could do - they're are quite outdoorsey but are coming from France so won't have any kit with them.

Ta!

Take them out canvassing for votes in the election, delivering leafletts that sort of thing.

I went to the National Coal Mining Museum, Wakefield at the weekend with my neice. Really quite interesting, its free admission, but they accept donations. They have a nature trail so would be a nice walk as well as an underground tour which last about an hour and half. The food is quite pricey though.

Go for a walk through Endcliffe Park to Forge Dam and onto Wire Dam and have a chip buttie at the cafe at Forge Dam.