Should we ban the BNP?

Should we ban the BNP?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Should we ban the BNP?

• Yes
    • No

If 'The Davis Cup' can accept sponshorship from the BNP then who are we to ask should they be banned?

2lcohzk.jpg

This post has to win the award for most gobsmackingly cretinous post of the year. Congrats Linesman. You truly are an idiot.

This post has to win the award for most gobsmackingly cretinous post of the year. Congrats Linesman. You truly are an idiot.

Not only is Linesman a moron, he is a liar too.

The mistake has been made before by keen BNP supporters desperate to find anything positive from their google news searches to spam forums with. Indeed I seem to recall their Legal Director doing similar on his blog. It has happened before and will no doubt happen again.

What is truly remarkable in Linesman's case is that he was corrected within 3 minutes of posting with a link, and yet continued to persevere with it inspite of it having been pointed out.

What is truly remarkable in Linesman's case is that he was corrected within 3 minutes of posting with a link, and yet continued to persevere with it inspite of it having been pointed out.

That was the bit that got me. You'd think that, presented with a possibly contradictory response, you'd at least check it before continuing. If he'd done a BENN and just pretended it hadn't happened, we'd have probably forgotten about it

The mistake has been made before by keen BNP supporters desperate to find anything positive from their google news searches to spam forums with. Indeed I seem to recall their Legal Director doing similar on his blog. It has happened before and will no doubt happen again.

...............no surprises there. BNP all over. Total bunch of LIARS.

Banning them would be a slippery route to intolerance on a whole. They could get worse as a result. If they were banned though, perhaps they'd become a terrorist group (if not already? I remember hearing of racial attacks before in Burnley etc.). If they want to be racist / fascist which are 2 of their major problems, then better they be open about it than just discriminating. Although I'm sure they are already flouting that law - or perhaps no-one of colour or maybe gays or gypsies? have attempted to join them :D Like the idiot party let them continue. Otherwise we'll be no better than they are.

Although if banning them was a failsafe option yes ban them, but it's not so don't. :D

Not only is Linesman a moron, he is a liar too.

That was the bit that got me. You'd think that, presented with a possibly contradictory response, you'd at least check it before continuing. If he'd done a BENN and just pretended it hadn't happened, we'd have probably forgotten about it

Oh lord, please say Linesman was joking? He was...wasn't he?? :suspect:

Oh lord, please say Linesman was joking? He was...wasn't he?? :suspect:

No, it would seem that he was not aware that the BNP were, indeed, a bunch of bankers.

No, it would seem that he was not aware that the BNP were, indeed, a bunch of bankers.

...very good Bozo :hihi:

Banning them would be a slippery route to intolerance on a whole. They could get worse as a result. If they were banned though, perhaps they'd become a terrorist group (if not already? I remember hearing of racial attacks before in Burnley etc.). If they want to be racist / fascist which are 2 of their major problems, then better they be open about it than just discriminating. Although I'm sure they are already flouting that law - or perhaps no-one of colour or maybe gays or gypsies? have attempted to join them :D Like the idiot party let them continue. Otherwise we'll be no better than they are.

Although if banning them was a failsafe option yes ban them, but it's not so don't. :D

Isn't stormfront the terrorist branch of the BNP?

Isn't stormfront the terrorist branch of the BNP?

Not exactly, I am not sure anything actually terrorist happens there, but they are the equivalent of Al-Muhajiroun, in the same way the BNP is the equivalent of Hizb Ut Tarhir.

They are the extra nasty side they would rather we didn't know about, despite many of them posting there.