Should we ban the BNP?

Should we ban the BNP?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Should we ban the BNP?

• Yes
    • No

..you're not familiar with foreign companies sponsoring UK events? It's usually a commercially based decision, not a patrotic or sentimental one ;)
So why would a french bank support ther BNP?

I just did about 30 seconds of research on google which confirmed that that's BNP Paribas' logo on that advert.

I knew who BNP Paribas were, I just wanted to see how easily you could have checked it out yourself then not mentioned it again instead of setting out your stall for why you should get Sheffield Forum utter numpty of the year 2009.

Unless of course the other BNP have stolen the bank's logo?

I, like Mr Benn support their immigration policies along with some others, I'm no racist I'm a realist.

If appearing to support them makes the main political parties wake up then it is a good thing.

Then why not support UKIP? They have a similar immigration policy, and do not have a racist constitution, dogma and agenda. Why support open racists when there is a clear alternative?

The BNP are currently holding their annual conference, which no media are allowed entry to. Why is that then? The media are allowed into all the other party conferences? What are they hiding?

Then why not support UKIP? They have a similar immigration policy, and do not have a racist constitution, dogma and agenda. Why support open racists when there is a clear alternative?

I did until Kilroy Silk left.

I, like Mr Benn support their immigration policies along with some others, I'm no racist I'm a realist.

Judging by what you post here you appear perfectly racist and fairly (un)real...

Remember what was said in the past "Brittain has become the cesspit of the world"! How true those words ring now.

You're lucky in Africa the geese throw bread to the poor natives.

Should we give aids to India? yeh then they'll spend all their billions finding a cure.:hihi:

India has more Billionairs than the UK; they should be giving us aid not aids.

CLOSED TOPIC: Originally Posted by Linesman

"Yes but they weren't all claiming benefits, dealing in drugs, shooting people, reintroducing once eradicated diseases, sex trafficking, pimping etc etc etc etc."

Or better still ship them out to all these far off places that they thing are utopias compared to the UK. Let's start a collection day for their fares.

They're still ****** who all originated from part of Africa.

Well why aren't ****** called ****** instead of Affro Carribeans, Affro Americans etc.

Hello - have you read thread?

The Banque National de Paris sponsor tennis tournaments - not Nick Griffin and his motley mob.

I did until Kilroy Silk left.

Why would the loss of a former Labour MP change your mind?

Judging by what you post here you appear perfectly racist and fairly (un)real...."
I see nothing racist in any of those posts; humour in one or two but no racism.

Are you bucking for the forums 'Witchfinder General' post? if so get in the queue there's 3 or 4 in front of you.

Guest sibon

If appearing to support them makes the main political parties wake up then it is a good thing.

Hi Linesman. Would you care to tell us about some of the BNPs other policies? We all know about the anti-immigration (and ultimately send them all back policy). Perhaps you could let us know which bits of the BNPs economic policies will help us to build a better Britain.

Or are you just drawn to the racist bit, without bothering to look at anything else?

I see nothing racist in any of those posts; humour in one or two but no racism.

Are you bucking for the forums 'Witchfinder General' post? if so get in the queue there's 3 or 4 in front of you.

I see something incredibly stupid in a few of them that you seem to have gone all quiet on.

Namely that you declared the BNP was supporting a sporting event, when advised that that's actually a bank of the same initials.

See, MR BENN has his faults, but at least he knows when he's out of his depth :hihi: