Should we ban the BNP?

Should we ban the BNP?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Should we ban the BNP?

• Yes
    • No

I see something incredibly stupid in a few of them that you seem to have gone all quiet on.

Namely that you declared the BNP was supporting a sporting event, when advised that that's actually a bank of the same initials.

See, MR BENN has his faults, but at least he knows when he's out of his depth :hihi:

my views are clear - im in favour of a complete stop on all immigration.

When ,and only when we have stopped them coming in ,we can set about sorting out the problem thats already here .

When ,and only when we have stopped them coming in ,we can set about sorting out the problem thats already here .

So you agree that by them not being here we have problems not associated with immigration?

Yes your views are perfectly clear you are a racist bigot that hates anyone that thinks communities can get along together and you have intellectual immaturity to be unable to give any reasons for such a view prefering instead to hide behind a stupid view on immigration, that has no bearing on the majority of the bile you post. Rather than defend your views and snide comments you prefer to simply label the rest of society as looney lefties, guardian reading lentil knitters etc etc ad nauseum.

Why don't you vote UKIP then? :huh:

AKAIK they offer a stop to further immigration without a daft, unworkable plan to commit what amounts to war crimes.

Anyway, that's not what I was saying. I was making the point that for all your faults, you do at least seem to realise that you aren't capable of any sort of debate whereas Linesman dug a hole and kept on digging with his insistence that the British National Party were sponsoring a sporting event :)

Guest sibon

Hi MR BENN. Would you care to tell us about some of the BNPs other policies? We all know about the anti-immigration (and ultimately send them all back policy). Perhaps you could let us know which bits of the BNPs economic policies will help us to build a better Britain.

Or are you just drawn to the racist bit, without bothering to look at anything else?

So you agree that by them not being here we have problems not associated with immigration?
Is English a foreign language to you?

Hi Linesman. Would you care to tell us about some of the BNPs other policies? We all know about the anti-immigration (and ultimately send them all back policy). Perhaps you could let us know which bits of the BNPs economic policies will help us to build a better Britain.

Or are you just drawn to the racist bit, without bothering to look at anything else?

It would be far easier to go to their website yourself; you'll be ok if you say three Hail Marys and two Ali Snack Bars.:P

Guest sibon
It would be far easier to go to their website yourself; you'll be ok if you say three Hail Marys and two Ali Snack Bars.:P

I've been there before. And I've visited the Credit Agricole website too, since you ask.

I was wondering what you made of the rather curious mix of old Labour policies that the BNP propose. How can a return to the economics of the 1970s help us in 2010?

I'd be interested in your reply.

Is English a foreign language to you?

Linesman, welcome back. Here was me thinking you were too embarrassed to show your face on this thread?

What do you have for us today? Any more bank adverts that you think might actually be for far-right parties?

Linesman, welcome back. Here was me thinking you were too embarrassed to show your face on this thread?

What do you have for us today? Any more bank adverts that you think might actually be for far-right parties?

:loopy::loopy::loopy:

you would know all about embarrassing yourself on a thread ,given your attempt to defend the poppy box thieves :loopy:

Guest sibon
:loopy::loopy::loopy:

you would know all about embarrassing yourself on a thread ,given your attempt to defend the poppy box thieves :loopy:

Hi MR BENN. If you pop over to the Nick Griffin, Barking thread, there is a debate going on about BNP economic policy. BritPat did a good job of answering the question that I've asked you a few times. I've responded. Boyfriday is there too. Perhaps you could pop in and even the numbers up.

Hi MR BENN. If you pop over to the Nick Griffin, Barking thread, there is a debate going on about BNP economic policy. BritPat did a good job of answering the question that I've asked you a few times. I've responded. Boyfriday is there too. Perhaps you could pop in and even the numbers up.

Mr Benn answer a direct question? I'll retire to Bedlam.