Should we ban the BNP?

Should we ban the BNP?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Should we ban the BNP?

• Yes
    • No

576000people immigrated to the uk last year, up 50000 from the year before. and that's just the ones we know about, how much more can this country get? Wow I am really scared. We are sleepwalking into a britain with ghetto's and gated communities like the rest of the capitalists countries. I.e. Brazil, south africa, the u.s.a..Our leaders are not protecting our country and I can only see trouble ahead. Our soldiers are giving their lifes for this country while the rest of the world treats this country as a free for all and is a laughing stock.our kids are failing in schools due to the complete and utter desperate feelings of being the bottom of the pile, where they are bullied and constantly live in fear of assaults from foreignors, whom are peddling drugs and into every criminal activity you can think off.then they are told they are racist monsters if they stick up for themselves.I'm sick of it all and I am voting b.n.p. And so should all white british people, its the only way to avoid future civil war. We all know that white british people are generally hated by others and we are being foolish if you think otherwise. Over half a million immigrants a year and those are the ones we know about while a fifth of our youths are not in education or employment, pensioners are dying from the cold and 3 million out of work. 4 million in child poverty, benefits being cut, working to 70, massive debt, tax rises and a surge in guns and gang culture, and this is only the beginning.... .

Yes, and since the dawn of time, how many people have been born in this country.

How much more can we take? People will be falling off the cliffs at Dover with all this over-crowding.

:loopy:

576000people immigrated to the uk last year, up 50000 from the year before. and that's just the ones we know about, how much more can this country get? Wow I am really scared. We are sleepwalking into a britain with ghetto's and gated communities like the rest of the capitalists countries. I.e. Brazil, south africa, the u.s.a..Our leaders are not protecting our country and I can only see trouble ahead. Our soldiers are giving their lifes for this country while the rest of the world treats this country as a free for all and is a laughing stock.our kids are failing in schools due to the complete and utter desperate feelings of being the bottom of the pile, where they are bullied and constantly live in fear of assaults from foreignors, whom are peddling drugs and into every criminal activity you can think off.then they are told they are racist monsters if they stick up for themselves.I'm sick of it all and I am voting b.n.p. And so should all white british people, its the only way to avoid future civil war. We all know that white british people are generally hated by others and we are being foolish if you think otherwise. Over half a million immigrants a year and those are the ones we know about while a fifth of our youths are not in education or employment, pensioners are dying from the cold and 3 million out of work. 4 million in child poverty, benefits being cut, working to 70, massive debt, tax rises and a surge in guns and gang culture, and this is only the beginning.... .

Complete garbage. Why are you posting bnp scum lies?

New government figures released today showed that the UK population increased by more than 400,000 in 2008.

But, in contrast with recent years, this was largely due to increases in the birth rate - net immigration in 2008 was down 44 per cent to 118,000 (from a peak of well over 200,000 in 2005/06).

http://www.politics.co.uk/feature/legal-and-constitutional/comment-govt-fighting-yesterday-s-migration-battles-$1321705.htm

United Kingdom — Population: 60,943,912 (July 2008 est.)

118000 as a percentage of 60, 000, 000 is 0.19666666666666666.

There is no tidal wave of immigration at all, stop posting twaddle.

576000people immigrated to the uk last year, up 50000 from the year before. and that's just the ones we know about, how much more can this country get? Wow I am really scared. We are sleepwalking into a britain with ghetto's and gated communities like the rest of the capitalists countries.

Oh dear, you're at the scaremongering again Br8inend, Im guessing you picked those statistics from this article?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8380367.stm

If you did, you didn't get as far as the second paragraph, that says 427,000 people emigrated last year, up from 341,000 in the previous year.

The most significant statement was this one:

Overall, net migration - the difference between those coming in and going out of the country - fell in 2008 by 70,000 to 163,000.

Edited by boyfriday

Yes, and since the dawn of time, how many people have been born in this country.

How much more can we take? People will be falling off the cliffs at Dover with all this over-crowding.

:loopy:

falling trying to get out.

Why are you posting blatant lies br8end?

What's the source of your bogus claims, liar?

Complete garbage. Why are you posting bnp scum lies?

New government figures released today showed that the UK population increased by more than 400,000 in 2008.

But, in contrast with recent years, this was largely due to increases in the birth rate - net immigration in 2008 was down 44 per cent to 118,000 (from a peak of well over 200,000 in 2005/06).

http://www.politics.co.uk/feature/legal-and-constitutional/comment-govt-fighting-yesterday-s-migration-battles-$1321705.htm

United Kingdom — Population: 60,943,912 (July 2008 est.)

118000 as a percentage of 60, 000, 000 is 0.19666666666666666.

There is no tidal wave of immigration at all, stop posting twaddle.

Go read bbc ceefax today, has nothing to do with births, add the births on as well then, doesn't make it any rosier for the white british now does it? Why don't you move to zimbabwe where there's at least 30 thousand child rapes a year.

Oh dear, you're at the scaremongering again Br8inend, Im guessing you picked those statistics from this article?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8380367.stm

If you did, you didn't get as far as the second paragraph, that says 427,000 people emigrated last year, up from 341,000 in the previous year.

The most significant statement was this one:

Overall, net migration - the difference between those coming in and going out of the country - fell in 2008 by 70,000 to 163,000.

And that is just the ones we know about!

Go read bbc ceefax today, has nothing to do with births, add the births on as well then, doesn't make it any rosier for the white british now does it? Why don't you move to zimbabwe where there's at least 30 thousand child rapes a year.

You're suggesting I like to rape children?

You admit you vote BNP. It turns out that a major factor in your decision is your opposition to waves of immigration that I've just demonstrated don't exist.

Your entire argument is based on a lie.

You've hysterically inflated the numbers.

But no one is leaving, right? They're all flooding in and there's no more room at the inn, right?

You must be a wind up - no one can surely be a mindless as you.

Right?

And that is just the ones we know about!

"Emigrated" means left the country, genius.

Deleted by me!

Edited by sccsux

Why are you posting blatant lies br8end?

What's the source of your bogus claims, liar?

Why do you treat the concerns of white british with contempt? Its makes me laugh.......