Good news for Sheffield Arena

Yeah thats right. I'm dripping with jealousy.

So other than insults, you got any counter points? No? Maybe the humility to recognise you were wrong? No, thought not...

counter points to what? you call what you said some sort of persuasive argument? :hihi:

and yes you clearly are dripping with jealousy, its very amusing, bless :lol:

counter points to what? you call what you said some sort of persuasive argument? :hihi:

and yes you clearly are dripping with jealousy, its very amusing, bless :lol:

Counter points to the reason I objected to L**ds building an arena. I didn't think it was that hard to understand - or should I have spelled it out phonetically?

As for the jealousy thing, maybe you can give me 5 solid reasons why I should be jealous of L**ds? I shan't hold my breath....

He does have a point though, why do you feel the need to censor the word Leeds?

I always say Dirty Leeds whenever talking about the place.

For me it's more a football thing. I work with people from all over the country and even someone from Portsmouth hates Leeds for football reasons.

I don't think it's jealousy as such, just the fact that the Yorkshire news programs are biased towards Leeds. A UFO could land in Sheffield city centre and we'd get 30 seconds of coverage whereas someone in Leeds has a talented dog and they get a 5 minute feature.

Counter points to the reason I objected to L**ds building an arena. I didn't think it was that hard to understand - or should I have spelled it out phonetically?

As for the jealousy thing, maybe you can give me 5 solid reasons why I should be jealous of L**ds? I shan't hold my breath....

so why do you do the little censor thing then? :hihi: