Good news for Sheffield Arena

Its tongue in cheek - like its a swearword, which to Sheffield people just uttering the L word can be!!

and there is that inferiority complex i spoke of!

priceless, funny how you don't see people from leeds censoring sheffield - nobody in leeds even cares about sheffield but on here people are so jealous they feel the need to censor it :lol:

so why do you do the little censor thing then? :hihi:

Because it's a dirty word. I hate to burst your bubble, but if I were going to be jealous of any city, it would be one which deserves it. So that rules L**ds out straight away.

So how's that 5 reasons coming? Oh it isnt? Now there's a surprise...

Because it's a dirty word. I hate to burst your bubble, but if I were going to be jealous of any city, it would be one which deserves it. So that rules L**ds out straight away.

So how's that 5 reasons coming? Oh it isnt? Now there's a surprise...

tell me 5 reasons why leeds warrants censoring and sheffield doesn't then :hihi:

tell me 5 reasons why leeds warrants censoring and sheffield doesn't then :hihi:

I'm from Bournemouth and therefore allowed to hate Leeds after what the scum did to our town back in the early 90s.

As for the arena though, Nottinghams isn't much further than Leeds but bands still go to both of these...and bands worthy of playing arenas will generally sell both out

one thing is for sure, ticket prices need to come down a peg or two, prices are crazy for any family to pay

It's not normally the Arena that will set prices, it's the promoters. For music events this is normally LiveNation. They charge what they think people will pay and if people do pay, why change?