People knocking on doors

had some people knocking on our door tonight believe it was to do with disabled children getting a bit fed up with these cold callers last week it was a bloke trying to sell us some spuds .

Ive had The Red Cross knocking on my door this week. Things must be getting bad.

Tonight I had N Power knocking on my door, the other night it was a charity, a few weeks ago it was someone asking if I had any unused gold in the house that I wanted to sell, I dont answer my home phone because Im fed up of people trying to sell me stuff, its getting to the point Im not going to answer my door

We had a few the only one we support at moment due to finances is SCOPE but i dont like the idea of direct debit going out. We donate £6 a month to SCOPE we miss one payment bank charges £35....and charity doesnt get a penny. I prefer money in a box or mailing a check. I think it gets a bit too much when 3 or 4 times a week you get someone at the door or ringing, i've had my newborn dughter woken twice due to friggin phone calls and surveyors n shes only been home a week.