People knocking on doors

I dont answer my home phone because Im fed up of people trying to sell me stuff, its getting to the point Im not going to answer my door

Have you registered with the Telephone Preference Service? If you get telesales calls once you are registered and you report a company for calling you they get fined by the regulator automatically.

:rant:I now tell cold callers "I do not deal with anyone over the phone" and door callers "I do not deal with people at the door"

Gas /electricity companies -when they ask if I am with a certain company I very politely say Sorry it's none of your business, and shut the door.:|

If they don't like it they can lump it :|

Ha ha think we had the same guy, Wanting to sell big sacks of spuds i think it was for £15/£16,

Who really needs so many spuds lol, only time we buy a sack is when ever we go to skegg we wait for best deal though noticed the closer you get the cheaper the price lol, from £7/8 down to £2/3 for a sack now thats something you can't refuse when you can pay that for a small bag.

Though the worst i must say are those johovis(however you spell it) witness's, my grandfather (hate him for this ha ha) told me to go to the door think he knew who they were unsuspecting poor me had no idea what i was in for, no lie now 40 minutes talking about god and all that trying to make me believe and whatever i was so bored i really felt like crying kept trying to close the door then they would start talking more about something or another and i was so not interested just they were too old fellas and felt well probably not allot of people going to listen to them and it’s not like i got anything better to do with my time so poor me had to sit (well stand) through hell at the door, got a few information books and 1 or 2 pages copied from the bible and put them in a safe place straight into the big blue bin lol, so changed my believes ha ha, I don’t have a religion, never read the bible, only time ive been to a church is for funerals, hated religious education at school, if i knew i could have been excused from it if the school was informed of me been an atheist i would have made sure they knew, but I’m not really an atheist believe it the doo-dar in my own weird way like but that’s between me and whatever is in my head! Lol..... end of story.

It's spelt Jehovah's Witnesses, just for future reference. You could try being honest with people, you know, instead of moaning about it later.

I have been in some student bars in town, and there's posters put up every where. Earn £7.20 hour,going around area's to get people to sign up to make donations. red cross is one, etc.etc.

Im sure they would have enough helpers to do it for free.

Instead of making students harasse everyone.:confused:

It's spelt Jehovah's Witnesses, just for future reference. You could try being honest with people, you know, instead of moaning about it later.

Don't really care how its spelt, as you can see from my comment (johovis(however you spell it) witness's).

And ill moan bout what i want to moan about if you dont like my comment, dont look, do i care? do i .....?

I am honest. just i have manners too, so listened to what they got to say. someone had to.

End of discussion!

dafydd it's only a word get over it. He did say that he did not know how to spell it. Don't you have anything better to do other than criticize someone for their spelling? And I had the dictionary spell criticize for me so if it's wrong then blame the computer. :hihi:. :thumbsup:.