Sheffield Flooding - AGAIN

thanks for river update - critical bit will be tomorrow - last year, on the really rainy day, the river was fine - it was the following day when all the water was coming down off the hills when it breached if I remember correctly...

whats happened on norfolk park road apparently car have gone into the field and the walls gone down?

Norfolk park special school phoned me a little while ago to say it will be closed tomorrow as it's flooded. Kids had gone home but the staff were still there for a meeting when it started to flood. They can't get out of the car park.

I'm trying to communicate with my boyfriend whose stuck on the A1 bus in town. We live in Walkley and he's been told the 94 and 95 bus have been cancelled as have the trams. Does anyone know if this is true? I cant seem to find ANY updates on thsi on any of the fecking bus company websites and their phone numbers are just national automated 0800 numbers

tell me about it, my lass is stuck at the station and theres a line a mile long for taxis, all she wants is a tram but no one has a clue there!:huh:

Left work at 5pm to wait for tram and waited 20 minutes and still no tram and then my colleague told me that trams are not running. I was already parked on top half of Granville Road so took us ages to walk up there and the tram tracks near Castle College is complety flooded and burst water drains, got stuck in traffic on City Road for nearly an hour!!