First Travel bus drivers urinating in the street!

I witnessed one incident, Red Rocker witnessed the one where the driver was using the litter bin at the bus stop. :nono::blush::gag:

Right I see, it's just that the following quote misled me (the we being you and RedRocker):hihi:

We complained and were told that the driver had been dismissed!!

The question I then have to ask is have you seen a First Travel Bus Driver peeing in the street???

No I have not, I would sooner do train or plane spotting:thumbsup:

Get over yourself Irene, it's not disgusting, it's natural, everyone does it, even the queen.

Well halibut, the next time I see the queen peeing in the street I'll take a photo.

If I remember correctly, theres something about them being able to pee up the rear nearside wheel if they have one hand on the bus...

Could be wrong though..

Would it, then, be legal for women bus drivers to squat in an angular fashion and pee up the back wheel of their vehicle ? Now THAT would be quite a skilled manoeuvre !

I doubt if it's a sackable offence.

Note also Red Rocker's observation than when he complained the receptionist asked if he had rung earlier - sounds like other people in the city are making similar complaints.

Sadly i don't aggree, reading previous threads relating to bus drivers, FIRST seem to have no regard for an employees loyalty and will sack them for the slightest reason. As for RED ROCKER the original poster of this thread replying to my previous comment and saying they hope the driver gets the sack, one word comes to mind. A...hole

Edited by mediman

Well to stop bus drivers peeing in the street, there is another option, but i dont think the public, probably everyone who complains about bus drivers on here would like:-

They could always radio through to the depot and tell them that they need a toilet break, kick everyone off the bus, drive and find the nearest toilet, have a pee and then travel all the way back to where they have kicked everyone off to resume there duty!

Wouldnt everyone like that, instead of complaining about peeing they can complain that the bus was late!!!!!

Nothing new there...............

Um, dogs take a wee all the time up lamp-posts, post boxes, patches of grass and on peoples walls, no one bats an eyelid. Why are people so horrified when people do it?

Honestly i think they should be allowed to p at the side of their bus, the buses no longer uses keys so its a electronic start and cannot be left unattended at all times so what are the drivers are meant to do, you cant hold it your p for as long as the shift finishes becuase it is dangerous to your health.

if nature calls, it calls don't matter where you are and there is hardly any toilets around and even there is one you would probably have to pay to use it like some councils built them to rip off uses.

council needs to build more toilets and make them free to use so anyone can use them including drivers. Taxi drivers are allowed to p on to their car wheels so why can't bus drivers do it.

I think its stupid to blame the drivers or anyone in that matter for doing it, Drunks is a different reason they do it on purpose cos they had to much to drink not from working so police are right to prosecute them and not the working type.

my rant over

Hi

Today I caught a First Travel Bus Driver Urinating in the street.:o Now you might be shocked by this but is becoming a regular event for us!! About a month ago Classic Rock saw a driver releaving himself up the side of the number 7 bus at the bottom of Penrith Road!! We complained and were told that the driver had been dismissed!!

So today when I saw the driver peeing into the rubbish bin at the side of the bus stop I was not shocked but just disgusted by it.:rant: I have complained to First Travel and have threatend them with police contact and going to the Star about it!! The Lady in the complaints department asked if I had rung this morning about the same thing!! So this must be a city-wide problem! The question I then have to ask is have you seen a First Travel Bus Driver peeing in the street???

sackable offense surely? :D

There was a case recently in the midlands where a driver parked his bus and went behind some trees and had a number 2. It turned out he had eaten something that had upset his stomach along with several others employed by his company. The only passenger to complain stated that he was in full view of the public. It later turned out that she had to stand on the seat in order to see what he was doing.

The driver was given a talking to and explained his case, he was let off completely and the passenger concerned received a follow up letter from the company explaining the situation and asking her to keep her feet off the companies seats.

Hi

Today I caught a First Travel Bus Driver Urinating in the street.:o Now you might be shocked by this but is becoming a regular event for us!! About a month ago Classic Rock saw a driver releaving himself up the side of the number 7 bus at the bottom of Penrith Road!! We complained and were told that the driver had been dismissed!!

So today when I saw the driver peeing into the rubbish bin at the side of the bus stop I was not shocked but just disgusted by it.:rant: I have complained to First Travel and have threatend them with police contact and going to the Star about it!! The Lady in the complaints department asked if I had rung this morning about the same thing!! So this must be a city-wide problem! The question I then have to ask is have you seen a First Travel Bus Driver peeing in the street???

Stop watching then. Or perhaps, you couldn't?... :hihi:

What do you think women bus drivers do - squat in the gutter? If girls have to cross their legs until they can take a break surely fellas should do the same?

What do you think women bus drivers do - squat in the gutter? If girls have to cross their legs until they can take a break surely fellas should do the same?

I think we all know that if a woman is not allowed to go to the toilet when she needs too it would cause uproar, but I do think it is different for men, it is easier for a man to stand there and do it thats why they do, I dont find anything wrong with it personally, as long as I can not see anything on show, most men dont want anyone to see them anyway.