First Travel bus drivers urinating in the street!

To be brutaly honest with you where do you expect us to go?

We cant pee into a bottle then carry that bottle on the bus as that breaks health and saftey so we have to urinate where we can.

Duncan, NOT IN THE STREET!!!! it is no excuse to say you have to go where you can. If you have to go use some common sense and go somewhere out of view!! I just think it is disgusting that drivers like yourself have no thought for people passing by!!

Can you honestly say that as a kid you never peed in the street or behind a bush, grow and stop tale telling. When you have to go you have to go, not his fault toilets are few and far between.

You know what I have never peed in the street as a child or otherwise!! If they had the common sense maybe they would actually try and find somewhere out of sight NOT right there in full view!! And as for "Tale Telling" I hope he gets fired!! The next time I see this happening I WILL go to the paper!!:D

I've been discreetly peeing at the nearside of commercial vehicles on hundreds if not thousands of times over the last 42 years because there is often no alternative. I've even done it in central London amd nobody noticed. If you stand in the open and pee down a grate as some kids do then yes that is not on. Only a few proffesional drivers actually use a bottle and some actually or deliberatley leave them in the vehicle where some unfortunate person could mistake them for lemonade. I believe it is legal to wee on the nearside of the vehicle and this dates back to the days of the horse and cart when it was an offence to leave them unatended. Buses don't or did not have ignition keys and it was/is illegal to leave the vehicles unatended so the driver has no option to not pee without exploding and sharing it with the passengers.

Hi

Today I caught a First Travel Bus Driver Urinating in the street.:o Now you might be shocked by this but is becoming a regular event for us!! About a month ago Classic Rock saw a driver releaving himself up the side of the number 7 bus at the bottom of Penrith Road!! We complained and were told that the driver had been dismissed!!

So today when I saw the driver peeing into the rubbish bin at the side of the bus stop I was not shocked but just disgusted by it.:rant: I have complained to First Travel and have threatend them with police contact and going to the Star about it!! The Lady in the complaints department asked if I had rung this morning about the same thing!! So this must be a city-wide problem! The question I then have to ask is have you seen a First Travel Bus Driver peeing in the street???

I think it is illegal for a driver to leave the bus unattended and go out of view, you also mention in your post classic rock saw a driver (see bold above) then go on to say WE complained, why did you complain? did you get any satisfaction on learning the driver lost his/her job?

Would you feel safe as a passenger on a bus, with the driver in desperate need of a P?

Also I would imagine he was being discrete as possible given the situation and that most of his penis would have been in his hand, so did you go for a closer look?

I hope your little moan does not cost the said chap his job, and I also hope you don't get yourself a reputation as some kind of pervert hell bent on walking the city streets lookin for people with thier willies out:thumbsup:

If they need to pee, and we all do, they ought to pee 'on their wheels' as taxi drivers are allowed to.

That's what I would say.

If they have to go, they have to go, ******* on the wheel of the bus is acceptable if you ask me.

I think it is illegal for a driver to leave the bus unattended and go out of view, you also mention in your post classic rock saw a driver (see bold above) then go on to say WE complained, why did you complain? did you get any satisfaction on learning the driver lost his/her job?

Would you feel safe as a passenger on a bus, with the driver in desperate need of a P?

Also I would imagine he was being discrete as possible given the situation and that most of his penis would have been in his hand, so did you go for a closer look?

I hope your little moan does not cost the said chap his job, and I also hope you don't get yourself a reputation as some kind of pervert hell bent on walking the city streets lookin for people with thier willies out:thumbsup:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: love this post!!