First Travel bus drivers urinating in the street!

So you know the driver was dismissed

I didn't say that. I've no idea what happened to the driver as the bus company refused to disclose any info of this nature, only that he would be spoken to.

Was you transfixed on the driver? (see bold in your quoted post) or was he waving it around and it slapped across your face?:hihi:

Hardly. Looking at your last couple of posts it seems to be you more fascinated about seeing what the fella had in his hand. Is there something you're not telling us? :hihi:

You know what I have never peed in the street as a child or otherwise!! If they had the common sense maybe they would actually try and find somewhere out of sight NOT right there in full view!! And as for "Tale Telling" I hope he gets fired!! The next time I see this happening I WILL go to the paper!!:D

Everybody needs a toilet, as it is nature. Unlike most jobs, public transport employees don't have the perk of being able to easily access to toilets as most other jobs.

Maybe the company could provide toilet stops for them and have someone look after the bus while they are away seeing as they not allowed to leave a bus un attended? Your missing the point that members of the people public, taxi drivers, etc do this so why can't bus drivers?

Im sorry to say but I think your so called complaint and attitude is disgusting. I don't know what you expect the bus drivers or any other public transport worker/driver to do, and I can't believe you want him fired for you being a prude and unable to keep your eyes off his manhood or in other words minding your own business!

I hope you get fired for something just as inane.

I also hope you never get stuck in a situation where you need to pee in public and I suppose that would be fine?

Classic Rock had a reason to complain as the bus driver did it on his property and I agree I would complain aswell, but you are just being vindictive.

Edited by mightysimo
altered due to classic rocker

Everybody needs a toilet, as it is nature. Unlike most jobs, public transport employees don't have the perk of being able to easily access to toilets as most other jobs.

Maybe the company could provide toilet stops for them and have someone look after the bus while they are away seeing as they not allowed to leave a bus un attended? Your missing the point that members of the people public, taxi drivers, etc do this so why can't bus drivers?

Im sorry to say but I think your so called complaint and attitude is disgusting. I don't know what you expect the bus drivers or any other public transport worker/driver to do, and I can't believe you want him fired for you being a prude and unable to keep your eyes off his manhood or in other words minding your own business!

I hope you get fired for something just as inane.

I also hope you never get stuck in a situation where you need to pee in public, I hope you get struck by ligtning, when said event happens I hope you fry!

Classic Rock had a reason to complain as the bus driver did it on his property and I agree I would complain aswell, but you are just being vindictive.

Sorry but I totally disagree. I agree with Red Rocker completely.

Members of the public and taxi drivers do not in general urinate in the street - if they do then they can easily be subjected to an £80 fixed penalty as it is classed as anti social behaviour.

Red Rocker did not say he wanted him fired, but that's what he thought had happened. I don't believe this is the case. Nor did RR say he was looking at the driver's manhood - this is a tale which has been fabricated as this thread has developed as part of a joke.

I did not say that the driver urinated on my property, I stated that it was right outside my home. Also, I'm a 'she' not a 'he', not that that matters, but as I'm trying to set the record straight, it's always worth a mention.

Finally can I remind you that personal attacks on other Forum members are not permitted. Criticising opinions are one thing, but direct personal attacks are not permitted and I will remove any more that appear.

This is exactly how Nazi Germany started, people informing on their neighbours and reporting them to the authorities.

This bus driver is probably a poorly-educated man with a family to support and if the OP's telling tales gets him the sack it'll put his whole family in poverty. She should be ashamed of herself.

I doubt if it's a sackable offence.

Note also Red Rocker's observation than when he complained the receptionist asked if he had rung earlier - sounds like other people in the city are making similar complaints.

Edited by Classic Rock

This is exactly how Nazi Germany started, people informing on their neighbours and reporting them to the authorities.

This bus driver is probably a poorly-educated man with a family to support and if the OP's telling tales gets him the sack it'll put his whole family in poverty. She should be ashamed of herself.

Firstly I am a he not a she!! Secondly Thats not how Nazi Germany started!! And finally If I stood outside your house and peed openly into your front garden at 3pm would you just go "oh well" ??? Points have been raised in this thread I do agree with like drivers being given more breaks ect, But I still feel that there is no excuse for what seems to be considered normal!!!! I just might take up this growing trend and maybe squat on Fargate on a busy saturday afternoon for a great big number 2!!!

Oh and as for the comments about trying to get a good look at the bus drivers manhood!!! Grow up!! Oh and as for people being fired from their jobs for doing this......if you worked in Sainsburys and had a cheeky pee in isle 2 you would be marched out of your job!! So why does it seem like it is one rule for one and not for the other???

Lets just put an end to this seen this on web

"In the UK, a man who feels compelled to urinate in public can do so only if he aims for his rear wheel and keeps his right hand on his vehicle"

So if the driver does this he allowed legally! so cased closed im afraid. :P

I did do a longer post replying to Clasic Rock's but stupid SF logged me out and I lost it and I can't be bothered to re write unless im compelled to do so.

if you worked in Sainsburys and had a cheeky pee in isle 2 you would be marched out of your job!! So why does it seem like it is one rule for one and not for the other???

Does it state that in the sainsburys job contract? Also the difference is you will be contaminating food in sainsburys, while unless you eat off the floor or out of a bin you don't in public ;)

As for people growing up about you 'oogling' his man parts, I think you need to grow up about your point of view on this subject, nothing hurt you to 'look the other way' you didn't have to look at him doing it you have 300+ degrees of other perception around you!

People have been peeing in public for generations, in fact the law about it was illegal did not come into play until around the 1900's. I believe your just being disciminative against bus drivers, you haven't mentioned others who do it, for example taxi drivers, people on thir way back from the pub (usually under the effects of alcohol), the homeless, etc

The issue you have against is nature, everyone needs to go to the toilet, no matter what sex, age or race you are. If you have to go, you have to go. If he had the option of a toilet near by then fair enough, but im wondering how far the toilets where from where you spotted him peeing?

Also not all pubs or businesses are happy people coming in and using their toilets, as the usual response is "paying customers only".

sounds like other people in the city are making similar complaints.

Johnathan Ross syndrome? I didn't see or hear the event but I am OUTRAGED! :)

Oh and as for people being fired from their jobs for doing this......if you worked in Sainsburys and had a cheeky pee in isle 2 you would be marched out of your job!! So why does it seem like it is one rule for one and not for the other???

Not really same tho is it, because There are public toilets and staff toilets at Sainsburys.

Also i note from your original post that you complained regarding the incident involving Classic Rock so was you there too?

Also i note from your original post that you complained regarding the incident involving Classic Rock so was you there too?

I witnessed one incident, Red Rocker witnessed the one where the driver was using the litter bin at the bus stop. :nono::blush::gag:

It wouldnt have been so bad, but there is an isolated area RIGHT BEHIND the bus stop in question.

Surely the driver could have gone in there and done it up the back of the stop, he wouldnt have been seen then...