First Travel bus drivers urinating in the street!

I feel for these drivers, the bus and tram drivers dont get the opportunity to p like the rest of us sat at home or in our offices or shops, i know the tram drivers have to radio for a personal needs break, but have to wait for ages, this isnt a good way to go as the drivers arent concentrating so could make mistakes, aswell as it being uncomfortable, there should be more of the blue box toilets situated at more convenient places (excuse the pun) :roll:. untill then i suggest averting your ickle eyes :hihi: lets face it go up West St, over the weekend, of an evening, my word :gag:

It may be illegal, but its excusable. I don't think the police would really be very popular if they spent all of their time (and public) money prosecuting people for calls of nature.

It's *never* excusable, it's disgusting! So what do women do then, or is it just all you men with such lack of bladder control that you have to get it out and wave it about in the street? I'd be interested to know what the bus companies policy is about "natural breaks" as the cycling commentators on TV coyly call it.

Hi. I work for FIRST as a bus driver. No, its not very nice to see a driver having a pee outside, in a bush or round the side of the bus. But what are you meant to do if you need the loo???????

Imagine getting on a bus to do your duty and needing a pee and you still got the possibity of 4 hours driving to do before being able to go to a toilet. Its no fun, but most of us dont have a choice. It would be better if we had places on routes that we could use but we dont. So please dont blame the drivers, blame the company.

Edited by martin8111
company may see. ha ha

It's *never* excusable, it's disgusting! So what do women do then, or is it just all you men with such lack of bladder control that you have to get it out and wave it about in the street? I'd be interested to know what the bus companies policy is about "natural breaks" as the cycling commentators on TV coyly call it.

Get over yourself Irene, it's not disgusting, it's natural, everyone does it, even the queen. Tell me, what would you do if you were on a bus for four hours? P*ss your knickers or go behind a bush?

And what about Posties?? where do they go??

Well I suppose they can knock at someones door and ask to use thier loo...but would you let a stranger into your house to use your loo??!!

Now that their deliveries are mega....they are out of the "office" for a helluva long time........and with no public conveniences open...welll....they cant p** up side of their bag can they? (like bus drivers can p**up side of the bus!)

...but would you let a stranger into your house to use your loo??!!

Aren't you legally required to, if requested? I'm sure I read somewhere that you had to let someone use your toilet...but it may have been an urban myth/misinterpreted old law?

Aren't you legally required to, if requested? I'm sure I read somewhere that you had to let someone use your toilet...but it may have been an urban myth/misinterpreted old law?

I not sure! BUT i do know that there were some people who would constantly offer drinks (hot or cold...dependant on weather!) and a loo break, just makes me wonder what happens now...with having a different postie almost daily, whether they get the same treatment as in days gone by