First Travel bus drivers urinating in the street!

Hi

Today I caught a First Travel Bus Driver Urinating in the street.:o Now you might be shocked by this but is becoming a regular event for us!! About a month ago Classic Rock saw a driver releaving himself up the side of the number 7 bus at the bottom of Penrith Road!! We complained and were told that the driver had been dismissed!!

So today when I saw the driver peeing into the rubbish bin at the side of the bus stop I was not shocked but just disgusted by it.:rant: I have complained to First Travel and have threatend them with police contact and going to the Star about it!! The Lady in the complaints department asked if I had rung this morning about the same thing!! So this must be a city-wide problem! The question I then have to ask is have you seen a First Travel Bus Driver peeing in the street???

Ive seen a stagecoach driver do it, outside the old roxy, which is now the acadamy, but not a first driver...It isnt pleasent to see either, if joe bloggs was to do it in the street after a night out they would be fined, however, when i think about it, what else can they do if caught short with no facilities availible??

although i find urinating in the street disgusting you have to take into account that there arent very many toilets around as the council closed the majority of them so i do have some sympathy for the drivers. it would be better if they were to do it a bit more discreetly but if nature calls then nature calls, where would you expect them to have a P if there are no toilets around? i suffer from diabetes & a very week bladder & have often found myself without a public toilet nearby & so iv had to find somewhere out of view of the public to have a P, it maybe the bus driver is also diabetic & needed a P urgently & found P'ing up the side of the bus was the best & easiest solution. id be more inclined to complain to the council & government to provide more public conveniences than complain to the bus company & risk the driver losing his job

This may be a little unfair.They are entitled to toilet breaks but it appears they are not getting them. When you hav to go, you have to go. I blame the company.

although i find urinating in the street disgusting you have to take into account that there arent very many toilets around as the council closed the majority of them so i do have some sympathy for the drivers. it would be better if they were to do it a bit more discreetly but if nature calls then nature calls, where would you expect them to have a P if there are no toilets around? i suffer from diabetes & a very week bladder & have often found myself without a public toilet nearby & so iv had to find somewhere out of view of the public to have a P, it maybe the bus driver is also diabetic & needed a P urgently & found P'ing up the side of the bus was the best & easiest solution. id be more inclined to complain to the council & government to provide more public conveniences than complain to the bus company & risk the driver losing his job

Why do people on this forum defend bus drivers and other people who work on public transport when they behave in this way?

A mate of mine started a thread on here about the fact that a few months ago he was in McDonalds, and a Supertram conductor came in, and paid for his dinner using what looked like the fares he had collected!

He then got tore to shreds and accused of being nosy, getting the wrong end of the stick etc... as people waded in to defend the tram driver! All my mate did was mention he had observed this, he was not judging him or anything, yet he got tore to shreds.

Lo and behold, here is the thread in question - http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=464018&highlight=Supertram

people dont always defend the employees of public transport, its not pretty to see but as someone has said if you have to go you have to go. Im sure everyone has gone to the toilet in the open air before!

also to your mate it wasn't fair him being ripped for his previous thread, but people jump to conclusions to quickly without thinking.

For example lets put the OP of this thread, now lets say he was on his way to see a relative and was stuck in very heavy traffic and really needed the toilet and all he could do was pull up the road side and pee in public, I'm sure that would be fine?