BNP Megathread (23-05-2009 to 29-06-2009)

So does that mean then that we also have to stop British people moving abroad and taking jobs and housing in other countries? Otherwise isn't the this process completly hypocritical.

How many countries do you know that I could live in,then draft my mother,brothers,sisters uncles and aunts.who would all be claiming off state taxes.

now I dont vote for BNP,but I would love to find a party that could guarantee that they would cut down immigration especially in times when jobs are scarce.This party would also have to guarantee to not spend my taxes on false wars,as well being harsher on the benefit spongers(and by that I mean the ones that make a career out of it,not the genuine peeps that need it)

we are a soft touch country,and we need to stiffen up a bit,:thumbsup:

So does that mean then that we also have to stop British people moving abroad and taking jobs and housing in other countries? Otherwise isn't the this process completly hypocritical.

I think you will find that the brits that go abroad and get jobs contribute to the economy they go over to. You never here of brits going over to another country to sponge of them. The brits that go abroad are people that have applied for visas or retire to warm countries. Like I said we have 2million unemployed and we are still letting in loads of reprobates from other countries. Another thing i would like to see is if a foreign national is committed of an offence, they do their time and get sent straight back home. They have overstayed their welcome in my eyes and abused the privilidge of staying here

How many countries do you know that I could live in,then draft my mother,brothers,sisters uncles and aunts.who would all be claiming off state taxes.

I don't know of any country like that blade, not even this one, since any foreign relation of someone residing here has to demonstrate that they have their own means of support and will not rely on public funds.

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/partnersandfamilies/partners/

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/partnersandfamilies/elderlydependentrelatives/

now I dont vote for BNP,but I would love to find a party that could guarantee that they would cut down immigration especially in times when jobs are scarce.This party would also have to guarantee to not spend my taxes on false wars,as well being harsher on the benefit spongers(and by that I mean the ones that make a career out of it,not the genuine peeps that need it)

we are a soft touch country,and we need to stiffen up a bit,:thumbsup:

..you don't have to vote for the BNP to believe or ensure that immigration has to be strictly controlled.

I think you will find that the brits that go abroad and get jobs contribute to the economy they go over to. You never here of brits going over to another country to sponge of them. The brits that go abroad are people that have applied for visas or retire to warm countries. Like I said we have 2million unemployed and we are still letting in loads of reprobates from other countries. Another thing i would like to see is if a foreign national is committed of an offence, they do their time and get sent straight back home. They have overstayed their welcome in my eyes and abused the privilidge of staying here

sigh here we go again witht he same old bull

ALL IMMIGRANTS SPONGE?

all of em from time imorium? what about the taxi drivers, drs, corner shopkeepers, dentists, pizza shop workers etc etc suppose theyre all sponging?

sigh here we go again witht he same old bull

ALL IMMIGRANTS SPONGE?

all of em from time imorium? what about the taxi drivers, drs, corner shopkeepers, dentists, pizza shop workers etc etc suppose theyre all sponging?

Try reading the post first before you reply. What I said is with 2milion out of work we dont need any more immigrants. Now can you understand it or do you want to to put this in capital letters

voting for the leftie green party is the ultimate waste of a vote

Exactly how is it a waste of a vote?

Greenrat, he may have more posts here than most of us have hairs on our heads but he doesn't tend to 'do' answers or explanations. He probably scared that they'll take his 4x4 off him. :D I'm just curious why he needs a new front bumper on it. Maybe he's been running over some of those illegal bikers that worry him so much more than the racist filth of the BNP. :rolleyes:

Try reading the post first before you reply. What I said is with 2milion out of work we dont need any more immigrants. Now can you understand it or do you want to to put this in capital letters

My boss is Swiss and came over here to set up a research group at the University. It's thanks to his immigration that I have a job. Should we put a stop to people like him moving here?

What I said in an earlier thread was if people came over with jobs to go to no. I object to asylum seekers coming over here who have contributed fxxk all to the economy, getting free handouts with a few days of arrival. Spend more on giving pensioners a decent wage to live on and fxxk asylum seekers