BNP Megathread (23-05-2009 to 29-06-2009)

It's all about race; it's all about colour.

If this is so then why are some of its members Jewish, Asian, chinese,Japanese,Italian etc.

This makes a mockery of the "BNP are Racist" statements people make on here.

Edited by Ms Macbeth
fixed quotes

If this is so then why are some of its members Jewish, Asian, chinese,Japanese,Italian etc.

'White British' - it's in their manifesto. under Immigration.

If British is not a colour why define British as WHITE?

As for Jewish, Asian, Chinese etc., being member - I'd like to see the members lists...

I guess stupidity isn't a national trait!

Edited by happyhippy
fixed quotes

By the way, I like the signature.

A BNP mantra. Just because I support a racist doesn't make me one!!!!

:hihi::hihi:

Edited by happyhippy
fixed quotes

Have you read their constitution? Non-white members are barred from joining the party.

That's just for starters.

but black english ARENT english according to the bnp, or asian.......even ones that have lived here all their lives

yet that andrew brons bloke is descended from a german immigrant....so in that theory hes not english too

Andrew Brons isn't a bad immigrant because he is Aryan and part of the master race.

'White British' - it's in their manifesto. under Immigration.

If British is not a colour why define British as WHITE?

As for Jewish, Asian, Chinese etc., being member - I'd like to see the members lists...

I guess stupidity isn't a national trait!

On the back of my NHS patients survey it asks if i'm White British or Black British or White/Black British or Asian British are the government racist?

On the back of my NHS patients survey it asks if i'm White British or Black British or White/Black British or Asian British are the government racist?

Nah, they're just trying to establish if anyone is being treated less fairly than others and also to try and identify if any group of people need/use the service disproportionately. Lots of organisations ask these types of questions along with age and gender etc. Personally I'd prefer if they used nationality or ethnicity only - and dropped the white/black bits. :P If people who live in UK consider themselves British, then perhaps thats just how we should classify them.

Don't expect a reply from Mr Benn. I have come to the conclusion that he is in fact a forum troll-bot. Poorly constructed, automated rhetoric replies aplenty. :|

Mr Benn is entitled to his say.

It seems that "YOU" follow him around the threads just looking to have a go at him.Leave him alone you stalker.

Nah, they're just trying to establish if anyone is being treated less fairly than others and also to try and identify if any group of people need/use the service disproportionately. Lots of organisations ask these types of questions along with age and gender etc. Personally I'd prefer if they used nationality or ethnicity only - and dropped the white/black bits. :P If people who live in UK consider themselves British, then perhaps thats just how we should classify them.

Why would they need to if everyone is equal.

Who the bloody hell has called for them to be banned? Why didn't you vote UKIP by the way?

the reason i did`nt vote UKIP was they didnt come across as having many good policys -apart from getting out of europe.

i dont agree with all the BNP`s policys (by voting for any party ,dosnt mean you have to agree with everything they stand for),but we have to get a grip on mass imigration into this country. that dosnt make me a racist -just a worried Englishman ,who is seeing the infrastructure crumbling under the pressure.

i dont agree with the BNP on thier policy to kick out all non white people -all i do strongly agree with them is that we have to stop mass imigration into this country ,be that white or black people .

the reason i did`nt vote UKIP was they didnt come across as having many good policys -apart from getting out of europe.

i dont agree with all the BNP`s policys (by voting for any party ,dosnt mean you have to agree with everything they stand for),but we have to get a grip on mass imigration into this country. that dosnt make me a racist -just a worried Englishman ,who is seeing the infrastructure crumbling under the pressure.

i dont agree with the BNP on thier policy to kick out all non white people -all i do strongly agree with them is that we have to stop mass imigration into this country ,be that white or black people .

UKIP, rightly or wrongly say they would stop immigration into this country, so in that respect they answer your personal concerns over immigration.

Im afraid I have to keep harping on about the fact that the BNP's unique 'selling' point is the racial supremacy aspects to their agenda, that's what make them distinct fro other parties.

You say you dont agree with their policy on repatriation, yet this is one of their major policies, its not something they shy away from, so 'inadvertently' you're supporting a party that would kick your 'coloured friends' out!

Why would they need to if everyone is equal.

We are equal retep, but genetically have different health issues, for instance caucasians have a higher propensity to melanoma, black people-sickle cell anaemia, asians have a high incidence of kidney disease, mediterraneans-sarcoidosis..so its sensible that health policies and funding can be directed towards future population demographics.