Bad Sheffield Drivers!

Today up towards Norton Water Tower, police car blue lights and sirens going, I pulled in onto kerb to let him past and an idiot came and overtook me. What a prat, the police wern't half giving him some on the horn when the went past. Could have caused a nasty accident. Hope they got his reg number.

Today up towards Norton Water Tower, police car blue lights and sirens going, I pulled in onto kerb to let him past and an idiot came and overtook me. What a prat, the police wern't half giving him some on the horn when the went past. Could have caused a nasty accident. Hope they got his reg number.

I came across one a couple of months ago. I was overtaking cars on the approach to the bottom of Netherthorpe Road, when the lights changed. The cars to my left turned left, leaving the nearside lane empty. An ambulance with lights and sirens approached behind us - with a clear lane to the left for him to go through - clear that is until another driver further back in the right hand lane pulled across into the left hand lane and stopped at the red light, thus blocking the road.

As a result, I pulled forward (over the stop line:o) to get further over to the right to let the ambulance pass. I don't think the bloke even realised he had inconvenienced the ambulance.

you may be one of the reasons why women shouldn't be allowed to drive:D

Don't tar all women with her brush. I'd give most of you lot a run for your money and I NEVER hold anyone up.

Driving too slowly is inconsiderate, but it is not dangerous. Any danger comes from people feeling frustrated and taking risks. They are responsible for their own actions and cannot blame the slow driver for their own inability to drive safely.

Snow can't be blamed for an accident when someone misjudges the level of grip, but we still say that snow makes driving more dangerous. If someone is causing an obstruction then it causes danger by forcing other people to drive slower or to overtake.

They aren't dangerous on their own, but they aren't on their own.

We followed someone all the way across the snake yesterday, in perfectly good weather and the middle of the afternoon at 30mph. Unfortunately no one in front of us took advantage of the many opportunities to overtake and my wife doesn't like to overtake a queue and then push back in. So the journey time was 20 minutes longer than it should be for a 40 minute portion of the journey.

The woman at the front of the queue didn't pull over at any point (to let the 20 or 30 cars behind her pass), and she looked petrified, hunched forward over the wheel, fingers white gripping it, when we finally passed her heading towards Hollow Meadows.

Her driving was as likely to cause an accident as someone speeding, if not more so, it was just unlikely that she'd be involved in the accident.

i think when the weather is hot worse the drivers are lol .

cars what have no insurance really old people who cant see past the steering wheel and scrapers

I have a general rule for drivers who should be given a wide birth.

And that is: Avoid any driver wearing a hat of any description.

If it's a baseball cap, it's a chavvy boy racer.

If it's a cloth cap or other type of hat, it's an old codger travelling at 20mph enjoying the scenery.

wtf i wear a cap im 29 with 2 kids lol never judge a book by its cover mate

i live with a bad driver and she spends most ov her time on the curb lol

I was approaching the roundabout onto attercliffe opposite the Arena pub the lights changed to red so I stopped but the Mercedes behind me didn't want to wait and swerved around me and went through the lights.:loopy:

I was at a mates house other day, and an Alfa 156 stops at the junction, thinking hes clever and floors it off the line, spinning it all the way up the steap hill to the next junction, what he failed to realise was, that behind the car behind him, was a Mondeo ST police car, they turned the blues and twos on, and pulled him lol, classssic!