Bad Sheffield Drivers!

Not a troll, just commenting on a truly stupid post. People driving at well below the speed limit are a nuisance and a hazard. Proclaiming it as the right thing to do is truly idiotic

And driving in such a way without good reason (poor conditions, observation/anticipation of a potential hazard) is a possible reason for failing a driving test. Failure to make progress or something like that (forget the exact wording).

(List of reasons for test failure)

http://www.bigredl.co.uk/Useful%20Info%20-%20Reasons%20for%20Test%20Failure.htm

Driving at a speed appropriate to the road and traffic conditions:

• Crawls along at slow speeds on clear roads.
  • Makes no attempt to achieve maximum speeds for the road when safe to do so
  • Reduces speed excessively when the conditions do not merit doing so.
  • Makes slow progress through the gears in normal driving.

its nt jus other ppl with bad driving...i admit i get a bit out ov hand sumtimes...but sum silly prat neally took me door off racing up a one way st the wrong way 2day nr hillsborough..cant ppl read a road sign?

Are you old enough to drive,you spell just like my six year old granddaughter:hihi:

All that I ask is that people look before pulling out and indicate when changing lanes on the motorway, it is so lazy and dangerous not to.

I don't drive anymore but I find women drivers seem more considerate than men.

My better half does the driving these days and I have to say she does a damn good job of it:roll::roll:

The moron on Sunday in the car park of tesco, ecclesall road :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I pulled right into the first lane of the car park as I know 99% of people always try to get as close as possible to the door....I got near the end and saw a space, waited for the car to reverse out and go merrily on his way, I started to pull into it when a car came beside me facing the opposite way, wound his window down and started hurling abuse...I obviously needed to hear what was on his mind so wound mine down too...only to hear him ranting that it's a one way here you ******....

Oh!!! thought I so looked down at the road behind me to see an arrow pointing at the rear end of my car, he also saw said arrow, went extremely red, shrunk (Well he did IMO :hihi:) and drove off at extremely high speed across the car park, no doubt trying to hide his shame.....I continued to park my car in said space looking extremely smug :D:D:D