Bus driver threatens to kick chavs of for playing music on their phones

The playing of music on a bus by any electrical or mechanical device is prohibited under the road traffic act.

There is no reference to the chastising of offenders.

I hate being picky but it's a bugbear of mine when people misquote law.

Where in the RTA is this?

PS If it's sarcasm, make it clearer! ;)

I hate being picky but it's a bugbear of mine when people misquote law.

Where in the RTA is this?

PS If it's sarcasm, make it clearer! ;)

I was merely pointing out that this behaviour is illegal under the road traffic act. So therefore any of our little darling who play "music" on buses are actually breaking the law. Our well brought up kids would therefore never dream of doing it would they. There is no miss-quoting here so no need to be upset.

Sorry for confusing the issue by returning to the main point of the thread.

Edited by SENSIBLE-BUS

well done bus driver!!! if more bus drivers were like that id use public transport more, one of the reasons i hate it is cos of that kinda thing happening, if they want to listen to music put headphones in like any respectful person would. people dont want to listen to it no matter if the music is crap or not, and then it gets worse when they start singing along.

Anyone else waiting for temptress to come back with the inevitable...

"You don't know me, you don't know anything about me so why don't you just *&"£$%$.... bla bla bla bla..."

She won't come back on !!, she has done the same thing on quite a few threads, gone wading in there like a bull in a china shop not reading the thread properly, then when she starts getting bombarded with replies she doesn't like you never see her again !!!!.

A saying springs to mind "the truth hurts", obviously it does in her case. :loopy::loopy:

Edited by Cazablue