Bus driver threatens to kick chavs of for playing music on their phones

Are you questioning me as a parent ?????????????

Hope your child does not look over your shoulder whilst you typing on here..... I can just imagine a little old lady on a bus, smiling to your child then asking "where are you from" the reply...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BITCHLAND :hihi:

Hope your child does not look over your shoulder whilst you typing on here..... I can just imagine a little old lady on a bus, smiling to your child then asking "where are you from" the reply...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BITCHLAND :hihi:

Ooh you are naughty (but true) :lol: !!!

thats not the point I deal the punishment out ok not some bus driver and I also know mine has more respect I don`t have to resort to violence to deal with my child ,so before you start on me not all of us believe in hitting children .

Nowhere in the original post does it mention that the bus driver threatened them with violence, just that they would be leaving the bus if they didn't turn the music off.

Perhaps a bus driver could elaborate if they actually have powers to grab someone by the scruff of the neck and frogmarch them off the bus?

Teachers cannot touch a child in that way and they are supposed to be charge of the children. You can only physically stop them if they are hurting themselves or someone else, so I would say a bus driver has even less authority if that is possible.

If he`d have touched my child I would have sued his ass off

I dont think thats the attitude really what example are you setting to your child, why should paying passengers have to suffer listening to anothers music.

I think asking them to turn it off or they will have to get off the bus is a fair deal, its about time drivers or conductors did this more often but half the time they are to scared of what will happen.

Why is this lad a chav because of music he plays ? Yes everyone does not want to listen to it on the bus im sure , but you cannot call people chavs because of what they listen to .My lad is 17 and been djin in nightclubs from 15 yr old , makin very good money and well known as sheffields youngest resident dj in one of sheffields biggest clubs "with police permition " and has got big prospect in dj game.But hes deffo no chav because of what he plays . By callin this lad on the bus chav i take it that everyone who listens to such as abba , beatles ect are coffin dodgers and borin old farts lol .I take it yer see what im gettin at , but yes the lad should not play it loud to cause upset to rest of people on the bus and have a bit more respect for other people .

Given that the o.p observed the incident, I would accept his definition.

If you were there and can shed some light on the definition of this particular individual then please do so.

I think we should do a thread specialy for Temptressuk for those who can take one topic and turn it into something else:loopy::hihi:

I dont think the comments are personal to her well they are not from me however putting the comment she did well it is not the attitude really, however I think she spoke out to how other parents may feel, good on her. even if I dont agree.