Bus driver threatens to kick chavs of for playing music on their phones

playing music on there phone and I and everyone else on the bus was amazed and some people even clapped. The driver on 46 bus from meadowhall to firthpark while stopped at red light poked his head round door and said turn that music of no one wants to listen to that rubbish :hihi:. The Chavs listened for about 3 mins then turned it back on again he then pulled the bus in. He said Ive told you once and I am telling you one more time or your off!!! turn it off!!!. From that minuite on it was quiet and peaceful and when i got of the bus I congratulated the driver for taking action and he said well it does say on the bus its not allowed and it really puts me of listening to that crap. So a big :thumbsup: for the driver and if anyone who uses there phone as a walkman is reading this then use your piggin ear phones what comes with your phone:rant:.

Tram conductor made a chav turn off his "music" today, much to the relief of everyone else on the tram. Was quite funny, the chav kept it on for about 30 seconds after the conductor had gone past, probably trying to look hard, but then he pretended to get a phone call and never turned it back on.

well done bus driver. it's about time someone stood up to these little <removed>. and by "these", i mean them who think they can play their music as loud as they like and no-one will say anything. I have stood up to them. If more people stood up to the youth of today, we might have a pleasanter place. They go around thinking they own the place and everyone is frightened of them. I am NOT talking about all youths here but people will know the ones I am on about. They walk around with their swagger,looks on their faces as if to say "don't you dare challenge me". Well guess what it's about time people starting claiming this country back

Edited by happyhippy
removed masked swearing