The "It's snowing!" and all things snow thread

I love snow. Last year Farmkid woke me up at 7.30am saying 'it's snowed, can we go sledging pleeeeeeeeease!!!!' and by 7.45am we were at the top of the hill in Longley Park, sledges in hand. Great morning that was. Loads of fun. :)

It's snowing here in manchester right now! What about Sheffield?

was quite dry here in Sale (five miles from Manchester) half an hour ago it started raining, cleared now but for how long I don't know

so where is the snow ???????????????????????????
Its gone man.It snowed slightly about 5 this morning but didnt last.the east coast has had a decent amount.

Does any one know if it snowed in the hillsborough area or not sat/sun morning my inlaw said it did i said it didnt whos right ....cheers

someone told me earlier (langsett avenue area) that they saw snow early this morning

nothing in high green ,i was ready to laugh at people in their silly little shopping trollys they call cars, whilst i drove past in my 4x4:hihi::hihi:

i was doing a small removal, this morning on middlewood drive, at 7.oo am, and it was trying to settle, but the rain was washing it away,i got upto ripon, (north yorkshire) and it was trying to settle at about 11,o clock,but it was freezing cold!!!!!!!!!!!

Swallownest a Dusting first thing