The "It's snowing!" and all things snow thread

Ive heard it only has to attempt to snow in sheffield and people leave work......

oh and off topic..

IM MALE, its a photo of Nicola Roberts from girls aloud lol.....its not me :) .....i just like women with red hair lol....

Not where I work. I look at the sheffield traffic cams and see the snow setling on the roads, ask to leave and they just look out the window (Eckington, a lot lower than Sheff) and see no snow and make me stay. Then I have to trawl home behind the idiots who slow down at the bottom of hills rather than keep their momentum to keep the power low as they go up the hill.

But then ive seen cars going backwards and the cars that were behind them being stubborn and not letting them turn around lol

do you think we will get allot of snow then this year as it has started early

awww I LOVE snow too, but please don't wish it just yet! I get married in the city centre on friday and I've had enough guests drop out without the added complication of snow!!

Looks like heavy snow forecast for Thursday. I really hope it is wrong and you have a lovely day (or even if there is snow everyone manages to get there for your wedding)

Looks like heavy snow forecast for Thursday. I really hope it is wrong and you have a lovely day (or even if there is snow everyone manages to get there for your wedding)

ive got my toe rope at the ready for tomorrow. might be a good little earner pulling people out of snow with my 4x4 at £5 a go:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mr Benn...will you do cheap rates for forum members?!

Mr Benn...will you do cheap rates for forum members?!

:D25% discount for fellow forumers

:D25% discount for fellow forumers

Excellent! Traded my 4x4 in last year and ended up with an MR2 - so if you see me stuck, please help!

Excellent! Traded my 4x4 in last year and ended up with an MR2 - so if you see me stuck, please help!

oh no-what did you do that for ? traiter:D

snow forecast over sheffield tonight/ 3.00 AM tomorrow. So beware. up to 10-inches.