Gordon Ramsay in Sheffield

yes its kitchen nightmares we had invites to eat out at work on monday and tuesday thoughg they were being very tight lipped about where it was

If its the same thing it was on work intranet asking for "full paying diners" for Tuesday (again no place mentioned). You'd think if they wanted people to fill the seats they'd at least offer some sort of reduction.

http://messageboards.aol.co.uk/aol/en_gb/articles.php?boardId=480894&func=5&articleId=51916&channel=uklifestyle&ignoreKillFile=1 ---> just found this so looks like it is Runaway Girl

About 2pm today I caught a glimpse of who looked very much like Gordon Ramsay near Sheffield Hallam city campus. Did anyone else see him in Town today and know what he was doing here...?

He's a chef for gods sake...Who cares!!

I saw him too. He was talking to people sat outside the Ha Ha bar. He looked good!! I got a pic on my mobile!! He he... I know I'm easily pleased!!

I remember when Jonathan Routh, of 'Candid-Camera' fame, tried to reposess a corporation bus for non-payment of hire-purchase charges... A cheerful, friendly, Sheffield bus-driver 'stuck him one on' for his trouble.

I mention this because I live in hope that the foul-mouthed, supremely-egotistical specimen that rejoices in the name of Gordon Ramsay, may one day experience the same... And were it to happen in this fair city, that would make it a joyous event indeed in my book!

AM note

Several businesses have been mentioned on this thread with regard to a possible programme. Could we please not name, or even hint as to a possible location? I'm sure other businesses who may be mentioned in error would not take kindly to the rumours.

And the chat room is

<<<<<<<<<< that way folks.

Ta.

About 2pm today I caught a glimpse of who looked very much like Gordon Ramsay near Sheffield Hallam city campus. Did anyone else see him in Town today and know what he was doing here...?

It was probably his stunt double, if you did'nt hear him swear, the vile horrible man!:suspect:

A legend. Wish i could meet him, jeremy vine and jeremy kyle.

Without naming names, I thought that Kitchen Nightmares was supposed to be about venues having problems and I'm pretty damn sure this place isn't.

They have had decent reviews and get a lot of publicity locally and don't seem empty - is this just a stunt to get publicity?

Without naming names, I thought that Kitchen Nightmares was supposed to be about venues having problems and I'm pretty damn sure this place isn't.

They have had decent reviews and get a lot of publicity locally and don't seem empty - is this just a stunt to get publicity?

I stopped going to one of the mooted venues because it was frequently empty. It may well be hemorrhaging money even though the place is busy. In that case it needs somebody to come in and save the business - which Ramsey may well be doing.

Hes about. I got cornered to answer questions in the winter gardens at about 4:30 yesterday.

Hes was actually very friendly.

A legend. Wish i could meet him, jeremy vine and jeremy kyle.
I disagree. Hes a great kitchen manager but I just don't feel any soul when he cooks