Your careers verses your passions and interests.

Given very few people have careers based on their interests and hobbies, I think we should start a thread. What are your hobbies? Is there a job designed for you that forfills your dreams? What are you really good at that you enjoy? Or are you one of the lucky ones that work doing the job you always wanted, doing what you enjoy. I suppose I do in a way, my job is being a mum I just dont get paid for it hehehe.

Now how could I get a career that involved camping and or picnics?

I would love to race the isle of man tt and the north west 200 as a professional road racer

On a Honda nothing else. Would give up anything to do this.

Nothing turns me on like fast bikes

You could become a campsite warden? Plenty of people do it on caravan sites and get a nice big van to live in for free too. And you would be living in the countryside and have ample space for the kids to play! Just involves doing maintenance, toilet cleaning, a bit of customer service etc. :thumbsup:

I would love to race the isle of man tt and the north west 200 as a professional road racer

My OH has the same dreams. I think he should concentrate on fixing his bike first. :D

You could become a campsite warden? Plenty of people do it on caravan sites and get a nice big van to live in for free too. And you would be living in the countryside and have ample space for the kids to play! Just involves doing maintenance, toilet cleaning, a bit of customer service etc. :thumbsup:

Hmmm that sounds like a pretty good idea to me. :thumbsup:

I've said it before... I am in the perfect job for me. I am fanatical about movies and always have been, so Cinema Manager is an ideal job. I love it!

I drive for a living and can think of very little i would rather do, i love being on the road all day, im my own boss to a certain extent and no matter the weather there is always something to appreciate about our fantastic country.

I can however think of better vehicles to drive and produce to deliver, not to mention the pay.......but hey ho.....we cant have everything.

Hmmm that sounds like a pretty good idea to me. :thumbsup:

Check out some caravanning and camping mags and you might find your dream job! I think the Caravan Club sometimes have ads for wardens. :thumbsup:

Or invest in your own campsite! I saw a small one for sale in Scotland a couple of years ago and it cost less than a semi in Sheffield! :o

As I'm interested in art in all it's forms, working in a small art gallery is great for me.It would be better if I owned it though!!

the isle of man is quite a big track would a honda (Spit) make it round in 1 piece ??? i am not convinced.. :)

Hi I always wanted to be a beauty therapist while growing up but was advised by my head of year that I couldn't be a beauty therapist as I bit my nails and had acne.. I went onto to beome a civil servant for 13 years. Hated the paperpushing but really enjoyed the people side of things. I did however proove that teacher wrong and trained as a beauty therapist part time whilst working full time at the civil service. I did / do mobile beauty and specialse in Bridal Makeup. Having an interest in holistic therapies and especially reiki so I have combined these along with my love of meeting and helping people and now run my own business as a holistic therapist and life coach.... Lots of words to say yup I do a job that I love check out my website and my Summer of Success Offers..

the isle of man is quite a big track would a honda (Spit) make it round in 1 piece ??? i am not convinced.. :)

:hihi: Kawasaki did not do too well even in the british superbikes last year

Well Mcguiness seems to have got round 14 times so far and i believe it was first :hihi:

And sources tell me it may of allegadly of been a Honda:shocked: