BBC Radio Sheffield

On 16/04/2019 at 10:09, Nankypoo said:

So far this week ...New desperate levels of inanity that Toby on his return, needs to descend to ,in order to maintain the new even lower standards of amateurish garbage.

Don't hold yer hopes up.  

Turned the car radio on yesterday morning on the way into town, couldn't believe the programme that was on, absolutely childish drivel,  whoever decided to put this out wants sacking, Howie was embarrassing,  I'm sure the beeb are doing this to wind everyone up!

• 2 weeks later...

One evening last week i had the misfortune to tune into radio sheffield  and heard a very disturbing and offensive broadcast. I have emailed the staion outlining my complaint but as  yet had no response.  so was wondering who is actually in charge of the station  would it be the main BBC in london  as I feel  so cross about it  somenone in charge  needs to know  whats going out in their name.   

2 hours ago, Ms Interpret said:

One evening last week i had the misfortune to tune into radio sheffield  and heard a very disturbing and offensive broadcast. I have emailed the staion outlining my complaint but as  yet had no response.  so was wondering who is actually in charge of the station  would it be the main BBC in london  as I feel  so cross about it  somenone in charge  needs to know  whats going out in their name.   

Howard Pressman?

Guest makapaka

Very good recently in a morning.

kat harbourn is excellent and would be good on her own to be fair.

the newsreaders a good stick as well.

the 3 of them are funny together.

18 hours ago, Ms Interpret said:

Why didn’t you just turn it off and not listen to it? You chose to listen and then submitted a complaint. Ridiculous. I’m offended that you are offended.