Hygiene at Virgin Gym, Heeley!!!

Think about it, if you went for a swim would you scrub your body down with soap and hot water before you went in? Would having itchy toes stop you? Or being on a period? Then when you're in the pool, what happens when you get water up your nose and it gets snotty?

And that's just everyday people with normal hygiene. What about the dirty tramps who never wash their backsides?

:gag:

Well folks the best place and cleanest place to join and might I add the cheapest is Graves Leisure centre you dont get any poo or pee there!! The management there are tip top in Health and safety and will not ignore any complaint big or small. Write to Richard Branson its part of his group maybe he needs to make a visit there to see for himself.

Then there'll be one more turd for them to clean up :hihi:

Thank god I don't use the pool.

My big gripe with Virgin is the music being too loud in the gym. Sometimes I go in at 7am and it's full blast ! They could at least keep it low until maybe 9 or 10am, but first thing in the morning ??? It's not as if it's great music either. Half the people are not particularly youngsters (like myself) and the other half have personal players althtough it must need to be turned up high to combat the gym music. I try and listen to the TV's on head phones but it's a battle against the loud music AND the music for the speed cyclists in the corner with the instructor shouting over a loud speaker.

I've asked attendants (that's when they are around), to turn it down many times but what they do is go into the cupboard where the hi-fi control is and turn it slightly down. But as you walk away, they turn it back up. I reckon it's only on for the staff, not the members. I've even informed reception but they said they need it loud so 'they' can hear it as a rule of the club ! Rule ?

It's so annoying, it's worth jacking in my membership. They just ignore you.

eeerrrrggghhhh!!! Im a member of virgin and can't believe this, that is disgusting, after reading this thread I might consider greens after all. If i do stay i dont think i'll be using the pool.

I've heard a tale about a bloke who goes in Greens who um...how can I put it....'doesn't wipe him bum properly' and of course when he goes on the equipment he leaves skidmarks behind when he's been sweating...

I've heard a tale about a bloke who goes in Greens who um...how can I put it....'doesn't wipe him bum properly' and of course when he goes on the equipment he leaves skidmarks behind when he's been sweating...

Skidmarks? :huh:

Does he drive round the car park like a mad man?

Whats that got to do with him not wiping his bum