Hygiene at Virgin Gym, Heeley!!!

You can buy other things from a bar as well as alcohol!:rolleyes: We have a light lunch, and a diet coke. You have to order food at the bar, which is slower than slow.

I just figured you were a raging alcoholic.

I just figured you were a raging alcoholic.

Don't drink any alcohol, so that would be difficult. Perhaps it's best not to make assumptions.

Don't drink any alcohol, so that would be difficult. Perhaps it's best not to make assumptions.

You sound like fun.

I enjoy making assumptions, Its all in the mystery of an online forum.

You can buy other things from a bar as well as alcohol!:rolleyes: We have a light lunch, and a diet coke. You have to order food at the bar, which is slower than slow.

Thanks for telling us about your light lunch, I was waiting for a great post like that to liven up my day... :rolleyes:

You sound like fun.

I enjoy making assumptions, Its all in the mystery of an online forum.

Better not to say what you sound like........

Thanks for telling us about your light lunch, I was waiting for a great post like that to liven up my day... :rolleyes:

You must be friends with the delightful Venables. I wasn't telling you about my lunch, I was originally stating how I thought Esporta was different, then Venables wanted to know why I was getting drunk at the bar, hence my reply.

Thanks for your great post, it made me laugh.

Better not to say what you sound like........

PM me if your shy?

Nah It Must Have Been A 1 Off, The Gyms Bay Far The Best Gym In Sheffield And Is Generally Very Clean And Hygienic!!!!

Nah It Must Have Been A 1 Off, The Gyms Bay Far The Best Gym In Sheffield And Is Generally Very Clean And Hygienic!!!!

Do you work there ?

I just cancelled my membership after reading this it's disgusting, I always found it to be clean on the equipment but I've also got sick of people hogging the hiking machines when you've got a baby in the dreadful creche that you know the staff will be calling you out any minute because they can't be arsed to keep the babies entertained so they get bored & cry, time is precious & they don't seem bothered that the same people are on them for up to an hour.

I think it's gone down hill & the staff just look down their noses or chat all day anyways so I'm almost glad someone pooed in the pool to finally prompt me to save that money! Just need to find another with a creche now!?

I just cancelled my membership after reading this it's disgusting, I always found it to be clean on the equipment but I've also got sick of people hogging the hiking machines when you've got a baby in the dreadful creche that you know the staff will be calling you out any minute because they can't be arsed to keep the babies entertained so they get bored & cry, time is precious & they don't seem bothered that the same people are on them for up to an hour.

I think it's gone down hill & the staff just look down their noses or chat all day anyways so I'm almost glad someone pooed in the pool to finally prompt me to save that money! Just need to find another with a creche now!?

Ive always found the staff to be very nice and helpful, extremely friendly and they go out of their way to help people.

You just want summat to moan about.

The creche is an excellent place, the staff sit , play, sing with the little uns(I have sat in there with them on several occassions)some babies don`t settle(mine was one of them) they persevered for ages before calling me, but I didn`t have a problem going and getting him because I am his mum.