Sign in to follow this  

Boost chocolate bar

Originally posted by "zeke"

And why doesn't Mars have a website eh?

Ummmm...........

http://www.mars.com/

Originally posted by "caprice"

I couldn't agree more Zeke! Bring back the original biscuit boost!!!

Was biscuit boost the original one then? I thought it was a another one in a red packet. I am sure it wasn't biscuit. I thought the biscuit one came along some time after.

i love both the green & blue boosts. also like star bars. infact like most things associated with chocolate, could live off the stuff!

I haven't a clue, the only boost I knew of was the one in the blue wrapper. To me, thats the original :lol:

Originally posted by "Lickszz"

Was biscuit boost the original one then? I thought it was a another one in a red packet. I am sure it wasn't biscuit. I thought the biscuit one came along some time after.

Yeah, I seem to remember the red one - didn't they re-issue it as the starbar? (I remember the original star bars when I was growing up, then they stopped doing them. And a few years? later, the boost came out)

I remember Milky Ways dissapeared for a few years, then they reappeared.

do you prefer old style ones or newer ones?

Give me Kit Kat every time they are cheap, luscious, convenient, and above all I can have just one peice at a time, without putting weight on. :lol::lol::lol:

hal you're old like me :wink: do you remember Bar6? They were my favourite along with Caramac.

I BEG YOUR PARDON!!! old like you indeed!!! I represent that remark(resent that remark) But seriously, I do remember the Bar 6 and very nice too, I have always had a sweet tooth and it was very hard for me when I had to give up sugar many, many, years ago.

Since then I have been on a permanent diet in a struggle to keep my weight down and Indeed still find it very difficult to do even today after all this time. :(:(:(

trooping through old threads, found this...

red boost (the original) was coconutty. then they brought in blue boost (biscuit) and brown boost (peanut). Then they got rid of original boost, made brown boost into star bar (yummmmmmm) and biscuit boost became the default boost. then they bought in that nasty guarana one for a bit. didn't last though, did it?

My friend ate lots of boosts when she was pregnant