Wedding Cake Makers/Decorators (merged threads)

Thanks alot, that never even crossed my mind! I'll give it some thought and run it past the OH although Im sure it wont interest him that much

I was going to get the iced cakes cos I thought they looked lovely, but found someone off here who makes lovely cakes, including a budget one (fabcakes)

Hiya,

Have a look at our website and drop me a line, we can work to any budget and will take all the pain out of it for you!!

:)

Can anybody help me? I am after a 'bride and groom' cake topper, not edible, but something that I can keep (happy for them to be made of plastic, or similar). Bride and groom must have dark hair. Not looking for anything made to order, as we are on a tight budget - do any supermarkets or department stores sell this? Or could anyone recommend a local Sheffield shop? Thank you!

Try Hobby Craft at Meadowhall retail park, I know they sell them but not sure about the hair colour.

Good Luck

Try Hobby Craft at Meadowhall retail park, I know they sell them but not sure about the hair colour.

Good Luck

there is a shop on the gallery nr the market that sells them

Card and cakecraft on the gallery have a range of bride and grooms with different coloured hair/skin/dress type.

If you're looking for something really special then have a look at http://www.Artlockedesign.co.uk(i think that's it)

there is a stall in barnsley market that does them for less than £15

hi there

just a bit of friendly advice :) you get what you pay for

please go and look at some work that the people you might be interested in have done , because what people SAY they can do and what they can ACTUALLY do , can be 2 different things

you don't want to be getting a cake you don't like , as this is a really important feature of your big day !!

many congratulations on your up coming wedding

I was going to get the iced cakes cos I thought they looked lovely, but found someone off here who makes lovely cakes, including a budget one (fabcakes)

I've had a cake off fabcakes she has her own website now

I loved my wedding cake

anything i wanted ovisley with in reason she did for me

she's going to make a cake for my dad in januray :love:

this is her website address http://www.for-cakes-sake.co.uk/ :hihi::thumbsup: