Help- anyone know the Clairvoyant Ruth who lives on indy house lane

On 05/04/2019 at 20:09, Bev said:

Hi, I am new on here, i have been trying to locate Ruth's number and i can see that there are a few people on here that have the number, would it be possible for someone to give me this please.

Thank you in advance.

Bev x

i think that if you read the forum rules its not allowed to give other people's personal information out without there  permission .

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 29/01/2022 at 22:41, katekate said:

I went to see Ruth a couple of nights ago, she was really good.  I know not everyone believes in this but each to our own.  Lovely lady who blew me away with what she told me.

I know this thread is old but I’m looking for a clairvoyant and came across this thread. I was wondering if Ruth is still practicing and if so, does anyone have her contact details? 

thanks in advance 😁

On 14/03/2024 at 10:58, cherriepie said:

She doesn't like her number being passed around sorry

I will second the above, I once ask her if she minded me giving her number to some one on the forum she said no I dont want my phone number made public 

On 10/03/2024 at 00:13, Srbr3 said:

I know this thread is old but I’m looking for a clairvoyant and came across this thread. I was wondering if Ruth is still practicing and if so, does anyone have her contact details? 

thanks in advance 😁

If she's genuine, she'll phone you.