Help- anyone know the Clairvoyant Ruth who lives on indy house lane

I saw her a few months back and she was amazing - but then i lost my phone and no longer have her number - can anyone help?

Same here...I would be grateful for her number too!!

I have ruths number if anyone wants it pm me

Did you get the number? I have it if not just pm me.

Oh and i'm sure she's grateful for all the sarcastic comments children.

I would love to go see her but would not say much and let her do the work. If genuine she'd pick up on loads of stuff only I know? Lol sceptical until proven otherwise.

I would love to go see her but would not say much and let her do the work. If genuine she'd pick up on loads of stuff only I know? Lol sceptical until proven otherwise.

Good attitude towards it.

I went to see the said lady in this thread, and did the same as what you have just said, didn't give uot any clues in my body language, expressions or answers, and was geniunley amazed at what she came out with.

Mod Note

Posts that were off topic, unhelpful, insulting or contained personal information that could be used to identify where someone lives have been removed, along with all posts that referred to them.

If you wish to debate whether psychic abilities are real or not, then there are probably existing threads you can post in, if not you can always start one.

If you have information for the OP then please post in here, but please don't include personal information.

i know ruth she is a good friend of my mums and think she is great, would recomend her to anyone i know she says it how she sees it!

i also went to see a lady called glynis and she is amazing also everything she said has happened even picked up on a few spirits going to see her again next week.

I know ruth i have her number

hi would it be possible if you could give me ruths number thanks:)

i know ruth she is a good friend of my mums and think she is great, would recomend her to anyone i know she says it how she sees it!

i also went to see a lady called glynis and she is amazing also everything she said has happened even picked up on a few spirits going to see her again next week.

Hi Im trying to get hold of Ruth but lost her number and don't want to just call round unannounced. Could you pls pm me x

Hi Im trying to get hold of Ruth but lost her number and don't want to just call round unannounced. Could you pls pm me x

I go and see her all the time, infact i'm overdue:huh: