Club Vibe.. Honest opinions please!

Sorry if this has been spoke about a million times already but Ive tried doing a couple of searches and nothing really comes up..

Thinking of going to Vibe, can anyone who has actually been tell me what they thought of it please? I went to Limit afew times and enjoyed myself, apart from the wannabe 'rudeboys' spoiling it for everyone else! But then again theres usually a bit of trouble wherever you go so i suppose most of the time its inevitable anyway.. Ive heard the security is quite good though at Vibe now, but im still unsure whether or not to go!

Went to kingdom afew times, loved the cheesiness and the fact that everytime we went we always had a good night.. Sick of going to Crasher/Plug/Leadmill though now, wanting to venture out!

Sorry if this has been spoke about a million times already but Ive tried doing a couple of searches and nothing really comes up..

Thinking of going to Vibe, can anyone who has actually been tell me what they thought of it please? I went to Limit afew times and enjoyed myself, apart from the wannabe 'rudeboys' spoiling it for everyone else! But then again theres usually a bit of trouble wherever you go so i suppose most of the time its inevitable anyway.. Ive heard the security is quite good though at Vibe now, but im still unsure whether or not to go!

Went to kingdom afew times, loved the cheesiness and the fact that everytime we went we always had a good night.. Sick of going to Crasher/Plug/Leadmill though now, wanting to venture out!

Hi, been to Vibe 2 or 3 times, been OK, I went to Niche at it's original location and much preferred it, but found it intimidating all the same. Never went to Limit, heard it wasn't that good, Vibe was good but music not at good IMO but that's because of the trouble it causes (no 4x4 or bassline). However there are still idiots, I was there with one mate last time I went, I went to the bar, in between two guys (large gap, didn't know they were together), one of them said something and I realised he was telling me to basically shift out of his way, grabbing my shoulders and trying to move me, so I told him where to get off, then his mate proceeded to push me, call me some names and spit in my face. When I retaliated and tried to kick him in the knackers with my high heels, guess who got thrown out by a jumped up little 'doorman'..me. 2 females, none of us the 'rude gyals' that are typical of that place (scowls, sunglasses, daft hats etc), no drugs, no trouble or bitchiness, get kicked out over a group of loudmouth chavs that spit at women. Nice. Wouldn't go back and prices are f*ckin extortionate (sp?), first time ended up paying £20 a piece as it was some DJ's birthday but it wasn't any different to the other couple of nights I have been. Don't get the club charging more for men than women (not that I am complaining lol)? Maybe a lot of places do it, I dunno.

if you liked kingdom ud prolly like banus, lot of people are goin there now that kingdom has closed

Hi, been to Vibe 2 or 3 times, been OK, I went to Niche at it's original location and much preferred it, but found it intimidating all the same. Never went to Limit, heard it wasn't that good, Vibe was good but music not at good IMO but that's because of the trouble it causes (no 4x4 or bassline). However there are still idiots, I was there with one mate last time I went, I went to the bar, in between two guys (large gap, didn't know they were together), one of them said something and I realised he was telling me to basically shift out of his way, grabbing my shoulders and trying to move me, so I told him where to get off, then his mate proceeded to push me, call me some names and spit in my face. When I retaliated and tried to kick him in the knackers with my high heels, guess who got thrown out by a jumped up little 'doorman'..me. 2 females, none of us the 'rude gyals' that are typical of that place (scowls, sunglasses, daft hats etc), no drugs, no trouble or bitchiness, get kicked out over a group of loudmouth chavs that spit at women. Nice. Wouldn't go back and prices are f*ckin extortionate (sp?), first time ended up paying £20 a piece as it was some DJ's birthday but it wasn't any different to the other couple of nights I have been. Don't get the club charging more for men than women (not that I am complaining lol)? Maybe a lot of places do it, I dunno.
excellent! you go girl:thumbsup: :P

I went with a mate just before Christmas and it was pretty good. The entrance fee and the bar prices are astronomical, but it was a good night and there was no trouble as far as I remember, although I was completely smashed.

There were a few screwfaces about, but they're easy to ignore. Mostly everyone was pretty friendly and the music was ace.

I will go again once I win the lottery... :D

Don't get the club charging more for men than women (not that I am complaining lol)? Maybe a lot of places do it, I dunno.

Down south where I'm from, loads of places do it if they have a music policy that they are afraid will attract rudeboys... it's to make sure there's plenty of girls there dancing and not just a load of blokes glowering in the corners

;)

I have been to Vibe a few times. Nothing compares to the original Niche, had many a good nite there.

I went to Limit a couple of times but jus didnt enjoy it, too hot!! and i didnt like the atmosphere in there.

Vibe is a good nite, u jus go in and enjoy urself, ignore the people u dont wanna associate yourself with. Its an image thing anyways. As long as u enjoy urself and steer away from them who wanna cause trouble it can be a good nite. :)

All I can say is come and try Vibe and post us your comments the venue is good the door is tight and the search policy but thats to make it safer for our customers the 4x4 has gone but so have a lot of the trouble makers.

With regards to the old niche I agree that nothing will ever replace it but at the end of the day we have got to move on to something that the authorities will allow and support and at the moment at the Vibe they seem to be giving us both.

Are you that one off Little Britain? I doubt it, Little Britain isn't funny, that post was.:hihi:

Are you that one off Little Britain? I doubt it, Little Britain isn't funny, that post was.:hihi:

Heh...well having said all this, went out last night to Rotherham, Metro, was sh*te. Was very nearly close to revisiting Vibe and paying about £40 between us for the 'priviledge' but reminded myself of this post and stood my ground. Yay for me.